Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out (1972 Views)

Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
A man identified as Okhehelem Onyenma was seen today protesting the purported rape of her daughter who is just 6 years old in Edobor Street, Uwelu quarters.

He alleged that a Man identified as Destiny Obiyan rape her daughter after luring her with rice and egg.

Onyenma extended his protest to Secretariat of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Benin City were he told his story.

"He took my daughter through the backyard to his own house, bought her rice and egg. My daughter told me that after feeding her, he pulled her pants, put his fingers and after that, he inserted his penis.

“After that, my daughter started bleeding seriously. So, because of the curfew, the vigilance group assisted me and my wife to look for my daughter that night and not knowing that she was with Destiny Obiyan in his house...

CONTINUE READING@: https://profkay.com.ng/he-lured-my-6yrs-old-daughter-with-rice-and-egg-and-raped-her-man-cries-out/
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Temmylee01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Haaaa aye oooo, he should be castrated. FTC though
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na wa o
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by SocialJustice: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
How are these men able to fit their fat rods in a baby's cunt?

Sodom and Gomorrah was learning.
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
How are these men able to fit their fat rods in a baby's cunt?

Sodom and Gomorrah was learning.

You just made me Laugh
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by SocialJustice: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You just made me Laugh
It wasn't a joke. The person I will personally catch engaging in such will beg to die.
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by wisest10: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
This life
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by sammysneh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm, too bad
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by NoRetreat(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2020
May he rot in jail ! Need for the parents to be at alert and conscious of their environment and people around them. Rape has no tribal or religious colouration.
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2020
sad
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by fajob: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
But nawa ooooo. Some pple chai
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Yes ma
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Kemistblog: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: He Lured My 6yrs Old Daughter With Rice And Egg And Raped Her – Man Cries Out by Profkayyy: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Lady Strips Completely At Gym After Her Cat Was Denied Entry (video) / Cameroonian Man Super Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria (pics/video / Bad:married Man’s Peni*s Cut Off By Love-rival On College Campus(graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.