Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep (27941 Views)

Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. / Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. / Iyatrustee, I Need Ur Help Once More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2011
So u are in Ghana o she is in Nigeria? How did you both meet? cheesy
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

So u are in Ghana o she is in Nigeria? How did you both meet? cheesy
we met in Nigeria, grad frm same university
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
yusuf_@:

we met in Nigeria, grad frm same university

Good for u. When u get maried, no forget to invit Dyt and I to your wedding. I want chop cake!
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Good for u. When u get maried, no forget to invit Dyt and I to your wedding. I want chop cake!
Sure i'm gonna ve a tent specifically for Nairalanders, but i must not see Dyt there. or else,
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
Or else wetin
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Or else wetin
ask am, she know y? lipsrsealed
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
ButI havent seen her in a logn time. WHile we wait, please answer me
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Dyt(f): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2011
Else wat young man?
*guess his wld b looks hot lyk i always want em*
scared boi?
Nt 2 worry i ll jst v er 4 few days
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2011
Dyt, what is going on shocked sad lipsrsealed cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Dyt(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2011
Dont mind dat young man
*bsyds she s gon b burnt black,nah dont do such*
ow s ur lil pig?
Wats d name?
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dyt, what is going on shocked sad lipsrsealed cry
Dyt is confused, she just saw one episode of the L Word and now she thinks she was born to do punni-es instead.

Dyt:

Else wat young man?
*guess his wld b looks hot lyk i always want em*
scared boi?
Nt 2 worry i ll jst v er 4 few days
Who are u callin young man? take time oh, well, if u must know, i dont want u @ my wedding because *keypad Freezes*
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Dyt(f): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2011
I v seen frm 1-7 boi
keypad beha freeze
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2011
Dyt:

how s your lil pig?
Wats d name?

Oh no, its not my pig. It is my brother's friend's pig which had a skin problem so they brought it to me to check and see what I can do. Am trying to use some natural herbs and see if it works.
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2011
Yusuf, what did you do to Dyt which had made her so angry with you? lipsrsealed
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Dyt(f): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2011
u sure must v given d pig a name
dont mind yusuf
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yusuf, what did you do to Dyt which had made her so angry with you? lipsrsealed
one good thing i can honestly sat about mua is that i hardly get people annoyed smiley, i try as much as possible to please everyone  cheesy  but i don't go out of my way to do so, undecided hence, i doubt if dyt is actually annoyed wif me,  wink evident from her respond wink. Abi, dyt dear, no be play we dey play? grin grin grin. Any way sha, which wan come be all these pet tok again, i think i might get me a Zebra tongue. and dyt, who tell u say na every Ghanaian dey dark colored angry, My gf light pass angel, walahi
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2011
Dyt:

u sure must v given d pig a name
dont mind yusuf

yes, the pig already has a nam. Her name is Pinky Patricia. I dont know why they name her that but she seems to like her name undecided

yusuf_@:

one good thing i can honestly sat about mua is that i hardly get people annoyed smiley, i try as much as possible to please everyone  cheesy  but i don't go out of my way to do so, undecided hence, i doubt if dyt is actually annoyed wif me,  wink evident from her respond wink. Abi, dyt dear, no be play we dey play? grin grin grin. Any way sha, which wan come be all these pet tok again, i think i might get me a Zebra tongue. and dyt, who tell u say na every Ghanaian dey dark colored angry, My gf light pass angel, walahi

U try to pleae evryone? Really? Why?

To be honest with you, at first I was a little skeptical of opening this thread because I always have guys whom looks as good looking as you being a show off and they tend to treat like the sun evolves around their faces but because I seriously admire your look, I had to tell u. Guess I was wrong. U werent the type of guy I presume you to be and also u werent the guy I least expected you to be either. This is strange undecided
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
U try to pleae evryone? Really? Why?

To be honest with you, at first I was a little skeptical of opening this thread because I always have guys whom looks as good looking as you being a show off and they tend to treat like the sun evolves around their faces but because I seriously admire your look, I had to tell u. Guess I was wrong. U werent the type of guy I presume you to be and also u werent the guy I least expected you to be either. This is strange  undecided
lol @ bolded. i try 2 please everyone, sounds wierd rite? it's a common saying dat u can't pls everybody howeva hard u try, but i leave by a typical politicians philosophy that u stand to gain when u make an attempt & loose when u don't. if u're one with a sensitive conscience, u wouldn't feel good 4 not trying. sad  . that said, "i wasn't d guy u least expected me 2 b"?, don't get all carried away, u cant expect everyone to be what u want them to be, that's how pipu get hurt, just learn to accept people 4 who they actually are. wink so hows pinky patricia?, neva knew pets could have last names grin grin
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
yusuf_@:

i try 2 please everyone, sounds wierd rite? it's a common saying dat u can't pls everybody howeva hard u try, but i leave by a typical politicians philosophy that u stand to gain when u make an attempt & loose when u don't. if u're one with a sensitive conscience, u wouldn't feel good 4 not trying. sad  . that said, "i wasn't d guy u least expected me 2 b"?, don't get all carried away, u cant expect everyone to be what u want them to be, that's how pipu get hurt, just learn to accept people 4 who they actually are. wink so hows pinky patricia?, neva knew pets could have last names grin grin

Dont get me wrong. Infact, you are beyond too good to be true. Most guys especially here on NL are so full of shait. They put me off but you with your good looks and good personality, Im astonished! shocked shocked shocked

You know I was once like you. I use to satisfy everybody but myself. I even gave up my dreams for the sake of my own family and in the end, Im the one crying blood and when you have been thrown in a pit, no one was there to help me. I learn alot from all these hard lessons. And now I dont bother to satisfy anyone anymore cause to me, the decisions I make today is based on my free will and when I did a mistake I will learn from it and there shall be no one to blame and at least in the future I wont regret it.

All those people you are satisfying now when you make a mistake just by satisfying them, they will never come to your aid and they will make it as if you are the one that decided to do it so u pay for it. When they die and u are alie on this earth, u will regret ever doing the things you didnt want to do just because u wanted to satify someone else. Just saying.

Well, my dog that pass away had a first name, second name, third name and last name. Thats why his full name is Jingles Fat Belly Peacan Nut cheesy Can u believe it, his pig, I have to call he exactly Pinky Patricia otherwise she wont listen!! angry angry angry na what kinda pig is this?? angry angry angry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dont get me wrong. Infact, you are beyond too good to be true. Most guys especially here on NL are so full of shait. They put me off but you with your good looks and good personality, Im astonished! shocked shocked shocked

You know I was once like you. I use to satisfy everybody but myself. I even gave up my dreams for the sake of my own family and in the end, Im the one crying blood and when you have been thrown in a pit, no one was there to help me. I learn alot from all these hard lessons. And now I dont bother to satisfy anyone anymore cause to me, the decisions I make today is based on my free will and when I did a mistake I will learn from it and there shall be no one to blame and at least in the future I wont regret it.

All those people you are satisfying now when you make a mistake just by satisfying them, they will never come to your aid and they will make it as if you are the one that decided to do it so u pay for it. When they die and u are alie on this earth, u will regret ever doing the things you didnt want to do just because u wanted to satify someone else. Just saying.

Well, my dog that pass away had a first name, second name, third name and last name. Thats why his full name is Jingles Fat Belly Peacan Nut cheesy Can u believe it, his pig, I have to call he exactly Pinky Patricia otherwise she wont listen!! angry angry angry na what kinda pig is this?? angry angry angry

yeah, u notion on pleasing pipu is kinda right, but in life, there are some mistakes u just have to make urself to truly understand the repercussions, non withstanding, i have to still say, we all have different ways of reacting to peoples expectations of u? whether u choose 2 please them or disappoint them, whateva wld b wld b. que sera sera.
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2011
yusuf_@:

yeah, u notion on pleasing pipu is kinda right, but in life, there are some mistakes u just have to make urself to truly understand the repercussions, non withstanding, i have to still say, we all have different ways of reacting to peoples expectations of u? whether u choose 2 please them or disappoint them, whateva wld b wld b. que sera sera.

Yusuf, like how many times do u want to please everybody and do you gain hap[piness over it?
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Dyt(f): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2011
Walks in sngin
do it lyk a brova
do it lyk a dude
grab my crotch
do it lyk ya
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2011
Dyt:

Walks in sngin
do it lyk a brova
do it lyk a dude
grab my crotch
do it lyk ya
it's either u're high on somtin or u walkd in2 d wrong thread @ Ms.Potato, sometimes
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Dyt(f): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2011
Walks in n shoutin
yusufu
yusufu
yusufu
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2011
Dyt:

Walks in n shoutin
yusufu
yusufu
yusufu
i hope this is just a case of hang-ova & notin more oh? undecided
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by InkedNerd(f): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP: Yes, I agree--he is handsome. I wonder if he has a brother grin
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

LOL! Inked. I can see that you are having some dirty thoughts LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Wonder no more 4 d answer 2 ur q is yeah, & to think that people say he is more handsome cool, Ms. Potato, come let me tell u somtin about Dyt

Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2011
yusuf_@:

Wonder no more 4 d answer 2 your q is yeah, & to think that people say he is more handsome cool, Ms. Potato, come let me tell u somtin about Dyt

Huh?? What is it? I cannot hear ya!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by InkedNerd(f): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

LOL! Inked. I can see that you are having some dirty thoughts LMAO! grin grin grin

lol lol lol you know me so well Ms. Potato grin

yusuf_@:

Wonder no more 4 d answer 2 your q is yeah, & to think that people say he is more handsome cool, Ms. Potato, come let me tell u somtin about Dyt

Oh really? shocked

Bring am. Make I see grin.
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol lol lol you know me so well Ms. Potato grin

yes naa cause I was thinking of the same thing tongue
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2011
lipsrsealed*steps back 2 watch from afar*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Hottest Chick On Nairaland / How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / September Born.....let Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.