Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

HGS Media Plus Lunches 'news Hub' Platform For Content Creator. See Its Benefits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HGS Media Plus Lunches 'news Hub' Platform For Content Creator. See Its Benefits (154 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / HGS Media Plus Author, Aisosa Ties The Knot (photos) / Wizkid Lunches Multi Million Clothes Line Business In London ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HGS Media Plus Lunches 'news Hub' Platform For Content Creator. See Its Benefits by PlusBabe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why Spend Money On Data To Browse The Internet Everyday Without Benefits When You Can Use It To Make Extra Money Aside Your Personal Business

Hello fellow nairalanders

Its your humble PlusBabe. Been a while.

I have a good news you all would like to hear and would want to participate due to the benefits involved

So, you guys would have probably heard of HGS Media Plus or come across their post on this forum.

They have just recently lunched a new platform for both bloggers, content writers and even it's audience and they call it 'HGS News Hub'

The News Hub platform have attracted some nairalanders and they have been registering because of the benefits.

First of all am a good follower of that website both on nairaland and it's official site as well, so when I tried accessing it day before yesterday, I notice that the site was on Maintenance Mood and the message that appeared was that they were making a new upgrade, so I cheered.

Only for me to find out that they have lunched a new platform. When i went through it, it was real.

On the HGS News Hub, platform, all you need to do is register/subscribe with them for a token of N1,000 to have access dashboard and be able to post your content on their website and you get paid it for it every month.

Yes! Post your content on their platform and it gets published on their front page. According to them, a post cost N50. So imagine how much N50 will give you for a month, that is N10,500, which means a single post per day.

So imagine you do like 3 post a day and it get approve and published, do the calculation and tell me how much you think you would get at this end of the month. You see!

And even more, they do give out recharge card every week for article of the week which I have been fortunate to have won.

I figure while waste all my time here posting and reading and i don't get paid when i could just post and read on the platform and get paid for it.

I am already a member on the HGS News Hub and I will urges all you nairalanders to be part of this great deal just for a token of N1,000 which most of use consume everyday even more to buy data just to be online

The money might be a bit much for some nairalanders, I don't know, but it is better than burning it on data to come online without any benefit. Like the saying goes, "You have to spend money to make money"

To register for their News Hub today, use this link below to get started:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/register/

Note that the News Hub is not a forum but a news platform for content writers to earn with their skill.

(1) (Reply)

Sure 100%payment After Winning / Music: Cracker Mallo - Palanshe Ft Olamide / Future Starts 'wellness On Wheels' Specifically For Senior Citizens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.