Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Watch How 4 Ladies Rape And Tore Man Into Two - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch How 4 Ladies Rape And Tore Man Into Two (330 Views)

How 4 Girls Make A Bet To See Who Sleeps With The New Guy: Girls' Rules 2020 / When Is Spider-man: Into The Spider-verse 2 Coming To Netflix? / How To Watch Spider-man Into The Spider-verse (2018) Full Movie Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch How 4 Ladies Rape And Tore Man Into Two by davidpokopikin(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some foolish guys will say..."if to say na woman dey Rape man, we go dey use our hand go meet Dem" Now look at what happened to this un-lucky man called POKO, why him own go dey different?
they gave him the true definition of RAPE*

Please don't allow your friends to push you to something you are not use to...SAY NO TO RAPE, SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE*

STAY SAFE* �

PLEASE NIGERIANS HELP ME GROW MY BRAND...SUPPORT ME BY WATCHING MY CRAFT...VIA YOUTUBE , PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FREE, JUST LIKE WHERE U LIKING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip36ajZyQ6I

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Easy To Predict Winners Of Bbnaija In The Final Weeks? / Big Brother Naija Has Started... / Big Brother Naija All Housemates Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.