Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don (56601 Views)

Regina Daniels Showers Praises On Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by fourboys: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
dis Burna guy too get class abeg
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by omoadeleye(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Girlfriend or wife?
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Kindness218: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
I need rich men like burna
I am here baby
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damini Ogulu...this sounds like an Ogoni name!
Is Burna an Ogoni man?
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Sniper101(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Amongst others, this right here is just one of the reasons why these ladies are way better than the Nigerian women.

A Nigerian woman will hardly get a gift, that is worth showing off, for her man sad

Have we ever read or seen that Chef Chi bought Davido a gift at any particular point in time? Or that Shola got Wizkid something that is worth mentioning?

Most Nigerian women are just leeches jare angry

KelvinCoaster:
Damini Ogulu...this sounds like an Ogoni name!

Is Burna an Ogoni man?

Ahoada man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by joelbooks: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
african giant
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by indodon(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Not all these girls that you will say hi to and they will tell you to sub for them

Dodges stones...

Runs away from 40000 females chasing

3 Likes

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by HBB1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Flexherbal:
May their love last forever!

E be like say this guy dey deliver well for the other room.
Women dey respect and quick buy things for men wey dey try.

There is nothing like delivering in za oza room!
cheesy
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Jaqenhghar: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thats the hypocrisy of Niggerians. Those whem dey hail am no go remember say she has been passed around some and even has a son. But if na n8ggerian girl na asewo una go call am

2 Likes

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Jaqenhghar: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
fourboys:
dis Burna guy too get class abeg
LOL. You call that class. Because she is foreign. SMH
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Deborah98(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dailymice:
If righteousness89 had a brother,

Lets not forget, the world is fleeting by, its not about who you marry today, it is about your own soul. Are you ready to meet your creator
Are you ready to meet God?

Lemme stop here before I do pass myself
lolzzzzz grin,you tried bro

1 Like

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nor be celebrities na here we they it will still end in tears..ty salvage loading
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by owila4luv(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Teeboi56:
Be deceiving ur self there
No Mind Am, If That Girl De Sing For Naija She For No Worth N10m
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Khadiim: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Congrats
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by TheRedpillguy: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Are you a virgin and below 23? Just saying to get a high value male you need to high valued female or at least don't be broke.

1 Like

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by ugbede69(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
what will you offer in return
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by SocialJustice: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dailymice:

Lets not forget, the world is fleeting by, its not about who you marry today, it is about your own soul. Are you ready to meet your creator

Righteousness89 don chop ban, avoid bad behavior make you no follow chop.
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by stonecoldcafe: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu, who is famously known as Burna Boy has shown off a diamond chain his British girlfriend, Stefflon Don gifted him.

Taking to his social media account popularly known as Instagram page to share the video, the self-acclaimed African Giant showered praises on Stefflon Don and urged his followers to get a wife like her.

Shortly after flaunting the je-piece shows, making the gesture even more special.

Watch the video below:

Who is he yelling at to turn on the light? grin
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Adebowalay(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
what are you bringing to the table �
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Brunicekid(m): 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Burna Boy!
The best African Artist.
Who is the better Africa Giant?
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
They are around but, they didn't see you. You might need connection to link up with one.
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Chris2863(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Dailymice:

As you are poor and jealous, what will you tell your creator if he decides to take your life now?
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by womenareapes: 12:32am On Sep 09, 2020
date a foreigner to avoid heartbreak

3 Likes

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by womenareapes: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Sniper101:
Amongst others, this right here is just one of the reasons why these ladies are way better than the Nigerian women.

A Nigerian woman will hardly get a gift, that is worth showing off, for her man sad

Have we ever read or seen that Chef Chi bought Davido a gift at any particular point in time? Or that Shola got Wizkid something that is worth mentioning?

Most Nigerian women are just leeches jare angry

Ahoada man
hence the world "vagina people"

2 Likes

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Flairoqy(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Dailymice:

You Didn't Use Caps Lock For Each Word, You Haven't Finish Your Apprenticeship

3 Likes

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Happy2020: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Take NOTE Nigerian ladies. You have to come offering more than pussy and a hot meal twice a week. Get yourself together and be an asset to your man and not a liability, that’s how you get and keep and man.

Quit worrying about wigs and weaves and nails and eyelashes and how big your ass is, they don’t care about that shit. Get your bag$$ and that good man will see you and show up.
The days of the man coming to save you and the fam are over and they should be. Putting ALL the financial stress on a man is wrong.
Signed -a women

4 Likes

Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Makanaki127: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Vulture vulture vulture how many times did I call you?
Re: 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Baby talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.