Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest (765 Views)

Need A 10000 Loan To Be Paid Back In A Month / "Access Bank Stole My N36,000 For Over 2ys And Has Not Paid Back" - Nigerian Man / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good evening
Please i need a company or an individual who can lend me the sum of 50k to be paid back with interest within two months. Please i really need this loan to complete the materials i need for my business to kick off. Please you can contact me with the number on my signature. I am opened for verification. I reside in lagos Thanks.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am salary earner and i am ready to send my account statement for verification.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'm still waiting please.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by ilsmiling(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Try Lendigo, renmoney. Page, or any micro finance bank.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by markidoo(m): 1:53am On Sep 09, 2020
okash, zedadvance, Kyc all are loan platforms,once they access your bank statement and they r ok with it you'll get the loan in less than 24 hrs
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by clintonegom: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Quickcheck de best.... Download it from play store. N Njoy.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Candrevah:
Good evening
Please i need a company or an individual who can lend me the sum of 100k to be paid back with interest within two months. Please i really need this loan to complete the materials i need for my business to kick off. Please you can contact me with the number on my signature. I am opened for verification. I reside in lagos Thanks.
How can I trust you and how much are you paying back if I lend you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kenplay:

How can I trust you and how much are you paying back if I lend you

Good afternoon sir!
Please I promise I will not disappoint you by God's grace. I will send to you my Account Statement, ATM Card showing my name, ID Card, My Voters Card, My Address, everything you would like to know about me sir! Actually I Intend paying back 140k sir. But I'm open for for your own terms sir!!!
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm ready to pay 40k Interest back on the loan..
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2020
I'm still waiting for offers...
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Candrevah:
I'm still waiting for offers...
Where is your location?
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Where is your location?

Good afternoon boss, I trust your day was fine. my location Is lagos abule-egba..
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Anyone please I'm pleading even If It's 50k, I will pay back 75k by ending of the month.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by godson24(m): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2020
I need a lifetime investor in my business idea ....1m investment with 40k interest every month. It's hard for people to get loan to fun there business, but I can do the running and I have been into this line for 8years now running currently as a area manager somewhere in microfinance firm. Starting mine with the clients I already know is my market value and advantage for me. A copy of registered company name with TIN confirmation is available if need be. Any interested should contact me on 08079988917 via WhatsApp or email on ayena1338@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Felicity0001: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kenplay:

Where is your location?
Do you stil
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Felicity0001:

Do you still give out loan
Why do you ask?
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Felicity0001: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kenplay:

Why do you ask?
Just sent you a mail... Kindly revert
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kenplay:

Why do you ask?
undecided
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
NNU0000:
Please lend me 12k sir,to be repaid before 6pm next monday evening.

Audio loan, You will get nothing from him. He Is just a time waster. I bless God for providing me an assistance from an unexpected source, I thank God so much!!!
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Candrevah:

Audio loan, You will get nothing from him. He Is just a time waster. I bless God for providing me an assistance from an unexpected source, I thank God so much!!!
Am happy you got help.Any leftovers? smiley
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Candrevah: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
NNU0000:
Am happy you got help.Any leftovers? smiley

I'm sorry bruh, I can't make any promise for now as I'm also managing myself. I just launched my business. But let's be hopeful In God okay..
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Candrevah:

I'm sorry bruh, I can't make any promise for now as I'm also managing myself. I just launched my business. But let's be hopeful In God okay..
Cool.Wishing you great returns in your business.
Re: I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest by tweenson(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From China To Nigeria / Africard USD Funds Needed / Urgent! 30 to 40 tons truck needed in PH or Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.