Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used (221 Views)

How Escrow Payment Service Can Protect You When Paying For Web Design Service / Smile VS Spectranet: Which Has Faster And Cheaper Internet Service? / what is the best Social Media Marketing "PROMOTION" Software that you have used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by domainOfficial: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
When did you start paying for internet service and which device(s) have used or currently using....
I started in 2007 with Rainbonnet CDMA device.
In 2008 and 2009 I used Nokia phone as modem (infra-red connection) on MTN network

Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by domainOfficial: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
2010 up till 2012, used MTN fastlink, Glo Netpro

Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by domainOfficial: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
I got my first Wimax in 2012 and i have used many Wimax and Hynet device since then.

Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by domainOfficial: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sometimes internet service providers in Nigeria disappoints, so I use up to 3 subscription from different providers simultaneously.

What's your story like....

Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by Jaapu: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
domainOfficial:
I go my first Wimax in 2012 and i have used many wimax and hynet device since then.

How do I unlock the ZTe MF 286
Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by Jaapu: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
domainOfficial:
2010 up till 2012, used MTN fastlink, Glo Netpro

Mine was stolen. Still pains me till this day.
Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by domainOfficial: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jaapu:

How do I unlock the ZTe MF 286

I don't really know how to unlock, i have not tried to.
Re: When Did You Start Paying For Internet Service And Which Device Have Used by domainOfficial: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jaapu:
Mine was stolen. Still pains me till this day.

Yes, I know how it feels.

(1) (Reply)

Free Guest Posts For Aged Blog In Any Niche / I WILL TEACH YOU WEB DEVELOPMENT / Get Free 50,000 Trafic To Your Site Or Blog, Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.