Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) (106585 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / "Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by odugbe1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
solider to fight Boko Haram na wahala,but to fight civilian dey sweet them.. yeye dey smell
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by vikstandon(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Don't you know that another name for Nigerian Army na Coward.

Make Buratai tai... Wey dey tie rapper court marshal me...Fear Fear Chief of Army Staff.
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by Champagnegold: 1:57am On Sep 10, 2020
In all the story smell like a rat. and full of partial treatment acting on sentiment
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

You obviously didn't even know what he said he heard....
You just another idiot with a smart phone, go back and read and understand what we are talking about before you get involved, elder
You just another idiot with a smart phone, go back and read and understand. those are your exact words so do the needful.
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 3:53am On Sep 10, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

You obviously didn't even know what he said he heard....
You just another idiot with a smart phone, go back and read and understand what we are talking about before you get involved, elder

Samuel Ortom, Benue governor, says Terwase Akwaza, better known as Gana, who is alleged to be the most wanted criminal in the state, was intercepted by the army on his way to surrender.
Speaking with journalists on Tuesday after receiving some repentant criminals in the state, Ortom said he got a call that Gana was arrested in Gboko and immediately reached out to the army authorities.
The governor wondered why the army would arrest Gana because the security agencies are aware of the state government’s amnesty programme.
“It was around 4pm when we were waiting for the repentant militias that I received a call that Gana and others have been arrested close to Yandev roundabout in Gboko by soldiers,” he said.
“Many of the repentant militias had weapons in which they were bringing to surrender to us. The process of the amnesty programme was known to the security operatives, so I don’t know why they have to be arrested.
“Immediately I got the information, I contacted the commander of Operation Whirl Stroke, General Yekini, who told me that they were carrying out an operation and promised to get back to me, so I am still waiting for him.”
But the governor’s account runs contrary to that of the army.
Moundhey Ali, commander of ‘4 special forces command’, had told journalists that Gana was killed along Gbese-Makurdi road after an exchange of gunfire.
“At about 13:00 hours, there was an engagement with the convoy of Gana, a shoot-out ensued and the bandit was killed,” Ali told reporters.
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by Chamberlin1983(m): 4:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Mr Benue man how do you know. From the story the guy presented himself to the chiefs and government officials and embraced peace. Before this incidence.
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
That is how the Fulani controlled NA executes other region militias but continue to pamper "repentant"Boko harams,killer herdsmen, northern bandits....they invaded Nnamdi Kanu home but were to afraid to invade Abubakar Shakau den.

2 Likes

Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by Prettybhoy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
I am a Benue man, I can tell a fact that his death has brought joy to many who have lost loved ones to this cold hearted man...
He just wanted to collect some money from the state in the name of amnesty and run off again just like he did the first time
you have no glimpse of an idea of the implications his death would bring to benue residents... I pray you don't fall a victim too.

1 Like

Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Prettybhoy:
you have no glimpse of an idea of the implications his death would bring to benue residents... I pray you don't fall a victim too.
You have no idea whats really going on in Benue, your opinion is clouded by the story on the media
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by Longman8: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Just when you don't make use of the precious life God has given you, it will always end like this.
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by devlishGINGER(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Amatarasha:
@manna gana around may 2 ,2016 Ghana buried his 5 children alive in yam market zakibiam, that's to possess Persian magic which can transform him to anything on earth , u yorubas don't travel at all
long time no see
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by HMarshal(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2021
The more we look the less we see or understand... Go back in history,
No matter how "spiritually" fortified for evil they are & havoc they wreck,eventually they get killed.

Weather the means of killing was right or wrong,brave or cowardly will be left to the activists to argue afterwards.

Live by violence...die by it.
Humans might av granted him amnesty,buh his creator did not & that's the result.
Re: Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) by Wannabenz: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2021
I was asking my employee while thier youths can't unite themselves and fight the killer herdsmen terrorising benue. He said na this man Gana been dey give herdsmen tough time and that was why they killed him now see what the Herdsmen are doing in kastina Ala and thier mumu apc governor doesn't know what to do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.