Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition (508 Views)

Iranian Embassy In Madrid Denies Report That CR7 Was Sentenced / Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by ElasticStone(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
If someone can explain to me why CR7, unlike Messi, is hardly/ never compared with Pele and Maradona in GOAT debates...with proof, then I will concede to Ronaldo's Goatship.
Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by paulolee(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2020
jus leave them, being a GOAT isnt by just goals

2 Likes

Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by Kennedyiheme02: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:
jus leave them, being a GOAT isnt by just goals
lol pele scored just goals... if you say it isn't by just goals.. why didn't messi perform magic against bayern... they needed "goals" he couldn't even score 1

1 Like

Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by Lovelive: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
ElasticStone:
If someone can explain to me why CR7, unlike Messi, is hardly/ never compared with Pele and Maradona in GOAT debates...with proof, then I will concede to Ronaldo's Goatship.

Go and seat down joor !
Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by paulolee(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol pele scored just goals... if you say it isn't by just goals.. why didn't messi perform magic against bayern... they needed "goals" he couldn't even score 1
pla no matter the mistakes you av made in this life or you would make in future, never you put pele and cr7 in the same sentence....plss
Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by Kennedyiheme02: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:

pla no matter the mistakes you av made in this life or you would make in future, never you put pele and cr7 in the same sentence....plss
pele play for just one club lol in brazil.. he is a great player but nothing beats diversity... Ronaldo has experienced 4 leagues.. it aint easy
Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by paulolee(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
pele play for just one club lol in brazil.. he is a great player but nothing beats diversity... Ronaldo has experienced 4 leagues.. it aint easy
thats doesn't change anything, pele is a football legend and i think its better you allow cr7 hangs his boot b4 you can see clearly why he didnt come close to pele..
i think its better you keep using messi as the yardstick to judge cr7 bcoz pele won worldcups with brazil and cr7 haven't seen what a worldcup final looks like..
Re: I Will Agree That CR7 Is The Goat On One Condition by babakbb: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
paulolee:

Go and check, even Pele has placed himself and Cr7 in the same league.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Surprise Face Pictured Alongside Telles During Man Utd Sunday Training Ah / The Best Football Prediction Website In The World !!! / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Brighton Goalkeeper Mat Ryan On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.