Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Start Mini Importation Business From China To Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Mini Importation Business From China To Nigeria (380 Views)

China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) / Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably / How To Start Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business From China To Nigeria by Rosbena: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2020

Intro

Back in the days, people who were importers & exporters were revered in society as getting into the importation business required huge capital and it was a business niche for wealthy people but with the advent of the internet and technology, anyone with just-enough capital and technical know-how can get into the importation business and succeed exceedingly.

Just like many other business ventures, before delving into mini importation you must have an understanding of the business or else you will lose a lot of money.

In this post, I will let you know about everything you need before going into mini importation and the necessary steps to take in order to succeed in this thriving business. .... Read the complete post on Rosbena.com https://rosbena.com/how-to-start-mini-importation-business-from-china-to-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone With A Good Referral Skills!! / My Little Little Bitcoin Secrets _learn How To Start And Succeed In Cryptos Biz / How To Generate Sales Letters To Sell Anything Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.