Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Study In China Admission Scams Are Real - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In China Admission Scams Are Real (249 Views)

China Admission / Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In China Admission Scams Are Real by gentlegeorge1(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Take this from someone who had to spend a year of his life waiting for an admission letter that never came because his childhood friend studying in China decided to play a csc scholarship scam on him. It happens a lot and sometimes you get documents which turn out to be completely fake too.

So how do you know when you are in the process of being scammed and how do you detect an admission scam?

I am a YouTube Content Creator in China today helping people with information about China and how studying in China is like. I made a video about admission scam detection because I want you to be smart.

This will spoil market for the people running this scheme but if you are reading this post and you want to study in china, you are fortunate. Most people don't take advantage of the internet to search.

I have been in china for 3years and the name of my YouTube channel is - "Beingreal George". Go there and find information about China on my playlists.

Meanwhile here is the link to the admission scam video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZnFa4fmso

if you know you know

(1) (Reply)

��� Legit Neco Expo Runz Subscription / Admissions For School Of Health Technology And Medical Sciences 2020/2021 / Power BI Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.