Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police (14885 Views)

Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion / Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by toserve: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93732057:

This is how things are supposed to be done.
This is how it is done in a sane society.
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.
Police, pay your gbese!
[/s]
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by toserve: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93732082:

Do you realize that only animals live in Zoo?
Stop listening to too much of Nnamdi Kanu, the troublemaker.
He's out there eating chicken and fries and sending some people out to go create trouble all over the nation.
Be wise.
You don't live in a zoo young man!
This is NIGERIA.
Love your country.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by LegalOpinion: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Bluntguy post=93727936]Will they pay? Law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are the greatest law breakers too. The police in particular disobey court orders a lot.[/qpuote]

The best way to sue the police for this kind of case is to join the particular officer (s) by name as defendants.

That way, when judgment is given, you can proceed to garnish the police officer's account and or personal properties if any.
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by ayenale1(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Our major challenges in Africa Nigeria precisely is that dirty pigs, law breakers, backward oriented bigots, religious fanatics, thieves, murderers who have no value for human life etc are/were elected into various political offices. The whites are opposite of our African characteristics.
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by KushLyon(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Audio damages....na naija police una dey tell to pay for damages
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by AndikanEssien(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, the EAST is the real Zoo. grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha, this wan strong. grin grin cool That's more like saying 'remove the firewood from your eyes before attempting to remove a toothpick from the eyes of your neighbour'
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by babajero(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, the EAST is the real Zoo. grin grin grin grin grin
Then the rest of Nigeria is the fake zoo, a zoo is a zoo, case closed.
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Eriokanmi: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93732057:

This is how things are supposed to be done.
This is how it is done in a sane society.
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.
Police, pay your gbese!
That's why we are supporting obaseki bro. He will chart a great course for true democracy, devoid of thuggery and godfatherism in Nigeria, where the rule of law would be respected, where anybody could come out to contest and win major elections without thinking of being intimidated by anyone, where governors and politicians would be futuristic by handling long term projects that would outlive their administration and offices instead of commissioning elephants, short term projects which would only land billions in their pocket
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That's why we are supporting obaseki bro. He will chair a great course for true democracy, devoid of thuggery and godfatherism in Nigeria, where the rule of law would be respected, where anybody could come out to contest and win major elections without thinking of being intimidated by anyone, where governors and politicians would be futuristic by handling long term projects that would outlive their administration and offices instead of commissioning elephants, short term projects which would only land billions in their pocket
Kool.
All the very best to you.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by chemberlin(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2020
I want to believe I didn't read well or I lack understanding. You award them 350k each plus additional 10k then you want them to pay bail of 500k. Judiciary system is a poo
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Blackomon: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
The rule is now use to protect thugs to foster political agendas,while innocent citizens are in police custody without trial and the government are doing nothing about it
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Distinct2019: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2020
What if I show you how to make over N100,000 Monthly by being your own boss selling telecom products such as Airtime, Data &more
1.In this training I will show you where you can buy for as low as N290 for data
2.How you can vend recharge card pins
3. How to subscribe Cable Tvs
4. How to subscribe smile, Spectranet & Swift
5. How to generate Electricity Token
6. How to convert airtime to cash
7. How to send Bulk SMS

BONUS PACK: How to start with Zero Capital.
How to create Videos for your Adverts

To participate:

https:///FlGwoeGlvk35f2172dxqRy
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Eriokanmi: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93733671:

Kool.
All the very best to you.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
You he woman ? Why you com cancel the bro wey I put for my comment na? Ansa me now, or pronoun sad
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You he woman ? Why you com cancel the bro wey I put for my comment na? Ansa me now, or pronoun sad
We no be bro.
We are simply WE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93736161:

We no be bro.
We are simply WE!
OK, we, wah grin
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
OK, we, wah grin
Okay, Wah WE!
Have a nice day biko!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by ourfatherland: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93736161:

We no be bro.
We are simply WE!
[/s]
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Eriokanmi: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93736217:

Okay, Wah WE!
Have a nice day biko!
cheesy cheers
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by ourfatherland: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
post=93736217:

Okay, Wah WE!
Have a nice day biko!
[/s]
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by BIGGESThead6: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
babajero:
Then the rest of Nigeria is the fake zoo, a zoo is a zoo, case closed.

My comment pain this man well and I'm GLAD. grin grin grin grin grin angry

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by BIGGESThead6: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
AndikanEssien:

Hahahaha, this wan strong. grin grin cool That's more like saying 'remove the firewood from your eyes before attempting to remove a toothpick from the eyes of your neighbour'

You are correct. The East is the least developed Region in this Country, yet IGBOS call other region Zoo. grin grin

I'm Igbo but I love other Nigerian Regions more than the East.

Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by babajero(m): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

My comment pain this man well and I'm GLAD. grin grin grin grin grin angry
Really?, but you called Nigeria a zoo by yourself. And I helped you to confirm it. But if you really look at it Nigeria really depict animal kingdom, Nigeria is like the text ''Animal farm'' in reality.
Re: Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police by Testboo: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Obasanjo Tells Nigerians To Cry To God For Solutions / Aso Rock To Spend N14bn On Internet, Stationery, Electricity, Telephone Charges / Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.