Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Get pregnant within one year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get pregnant within one year (169 Views)

How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant - Final Year Student Laments / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get pregnant within one year by Ribspot: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Goodmorning Nairaland,I have often noticed that many families struggle for many years before they are able to get children,a friend of mine told me she had to go to different churches and native doctors for over five years before she was able to have a child and after the baby came she was afraid that the child will be possesed cheesy,another of my friend who got married last two years is also going through the same difficulty and she complained that her in-laws are now getting impatient with the situation.

I would love to know your experiences and methods you used in getting children

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State College Of Education (KWCOE) Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 / Educational Awareness / Pecb Certified Gdpr Data Protection Officer Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.