Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer (937 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
pls guys I really like this game... DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER I know it's somehow weird.. I do have the app cuz I change the phones region to India... but wen I downloaded it, it usually brings this pop up message that I have to download additional data from play store.. wic I understand but wen ever I click download...
it's says I should connect to play store and network... even tho those things are connected

so my question is wat can I do or where can I download the app data... website or something..
thanks..
sorry I can't upload pics.. I don't know y
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by 1manuel(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
It needs setting

Asking ppl around you
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just go to google and search for Dream league soccer OBB file download
After download then move to ;
Internal storage–>Android—>obb
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2020
thanks guys
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Highbee479:
Just go to google and search for Dream league soccer OBB file download
After download then move to ;
Internal storage–>Android—>obb

thanks.. I have downloaded it.. but i remembered that the last one I played on my infinix phone b4 buying a new phone, that one was hacked or cracked.. unlimited money/coins ... pls i have been looking for it online.. no luck yet.. any pointers.. directions..

thanks alot
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2020
OfficialGaGa:

thanks.. I have downloaded it.. but i remembered that the last one I played on my infinix phone b4 buying a new phone, that one was hacked or cracked.. unlimited money/coins ... pls i have been looking for it online.. no luck yet.. any pointers.. directions..

thanks alot
Ok
There are three ways you can do it
1)search for DLS "profile.dat"
2)Go to www.gametube360.com and search it there
Instructions will be given there
3) Download the apk straight here https://an1.com/file_5076-dw.html
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by OfficialGaGa(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Highbee479:

Ok
There are three ways you can do it
1)search for DLS "profile.dat"
2)Go to www.gametube360.com and search it there
Instructions will be given there
3) Download the apk straight here https://an1.com/file_5076-dw.html

thanks alot.. but because I couldn't upload any pics yesterday thats why I couldn't know that the version I was talking about was the DLS v2.07.. the ones I saw is for the DLS 19, 2020 version.
Re: How And Where Can I Download The App Data For Dream League Soccer by Adaptsnews(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
You can download dls 23 profile dat on https://www.sayingbook.com/2022/05/dls-profile.html?m=1

It a vert interesting hack you will enjoy utilizing.

(1) (Reply)

Among Us For Android And Pc Discord Team / Chess Club in Victoria Island / Henry: Gow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.