Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Easy Steps To Wash Your Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Easy Steps To Wash Your Natural Hair (184 Views)

How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Wash Your Natural Hair by VirtueDigest: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Do you ever get jealous of that friend who has full, nice and curly natural hair? Well, it is a yes for me. I guess I am not the only one right? Today, I’d be stating simple steps to wash your natural hair.

Washing your natural hair needs to be methodical rather than jumping in the shower to reach for shampoo. The process of cleansing natural hair may look too complicated but, it is simple. Therefore, to make your hair look “freaky” and to put an end to dry natural hair, try to follow these tips diligently.

Step 1: You Need to Pre-Poo
Before you think about grabbing the shampoo or turning on your shower, you will want to detangle and pre-poo your hair first. In case you just came across the word pre-poo, it helps to prep your hair for the wash process. So, you need to gently finger-detangle to control any knots you come across rather than breaking them with the hair comb.

Step 2: Get the Shampoo
Here, you are in shower already and your curls are wet. Be strategic about it and focus your shampoo on the scalp. You can hold the ends of your hair together so it does not get tangled while scrubbing. After that, rinse it out gently. Try to use a clarifying shampoo; it helps to remove any product build up.

It should be noted that, some people use warm water to open up the cuticle. This will allow their hair to absorb more moisture from the conditioner in the next step...

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/easy-steps-to-wash-your-natural-hair/amp/

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Very Perfect Skin, Perfect Hair, Perfect Shape.. Check This / Business Website N350/month / All Banner Display Production For All Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.