Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Which Developed Country Work Permit Can We Get From Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Developed Country Work Permit Can We Get From Nigeria (143 Views)

Canada’s Global Talent: Get A Work Permit In As Little As 2 Weeks! / I Need Someone To Invest In Me, I' Just Developed An App. / Half Plot Of Land With Foundation For Sale At A Well Developed Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Developed Country Work Permit Can We Get From Nigeria by johnsurvive: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good day dear colleagues, pls advise. I am a Nigerian, graduate, working in a private company, with about 16 years post graduate experience. I am in my mid-40's, married, my wife is a nurse working in one of the government hospitals in Nigeria. she is in her early 40's. I have been struggling to survive since I was in secondary school, and still struggling. My strength is reducing day in day out and what am doing for the company involve strength, and we know that few years time, I will be asked to resign or even sack due to age factor. With this, and fear of how the future will be when am out of work; I and my wife gave it a thought and resolve to travelling out.
Here is the question, which country can we migrate to, using my wife (as a nurse) and obtain work permit from Nigeria? We are Christians. Less I forget, we have tried number of businesses here, before now but failed .
Pls, I want expert in the house to contribute, any genuine agent, or person who can be of help/advise can also mail me. Am not asking for free service. I will pay for the service and credibility of anyone who offer to help will be confirmed on this platform before any discussion. E-mail is johnsurvie@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

I Nees The Name Of A Forex Investment Company In Nigeria / How To Make It Bag On Fiverr, Upwork, Etc. / A Warning For Nigeria Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.