Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Finally! How You Can Make Money Writing Even If You're Just A Johnny Just Come. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally! How You Can Make Money Writing Even If You're Just A Johnny Just Come. (135 Views)

Finally How Candidates Can Create Their JAMB Profile Using Any SIM Card / UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! How You Can Make Money Writing Even If You're Just A Johnny Just Come. by Rukiano(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
What if I showed you the SECRETS on how to earn money online?

Would you follow them?

The first month after I started content writing, a sum total of my income told me I made almost 2× the proposed day job offer I had gotten before I found content writing.

The following month, I made over 3× what my salary would have been if I had taken that job offer.

I resumed school the following session and started earning big until I had to take a pause in late 2019 because of school work.

Now, I'm stuck at home but I still have something going for me.

And I'm sure you already know what it is.

Yes, you got it right.

*Content Writing.*

Instead of just sitting at home waiting for school to resume or NYSC mobilization to commence, you can learn content writing too.

Have people ever complimented your writing?

Then this is for YOU.

*Do you desire to learn the ultimate way to earn with writing*
Then I've got something for YOU.

In this *3day Content Writing Masterclass*, you will learn:

�the *SECRETS* on how to write engaging content that will make YOUR readers glued

�how to write compelling headlines that keep readers glued.

�How to write SEO blog articles for clients.

�Proven Ways you can get your writing samples online.

�How to set up and create Fiverr gigs

�Bonuses�

�20 ebooks on content writing and SEO worth more than ₦10,000

�TOP 10 videos on Content Writing

�FREE cold pitch templates.

�FREE 7day access to my DM for help and any enquiries

The total worth of all I've listed is way more than ~₦10,000~ . Just the ebooks alone will cover that amount but I won't be charging you that or even half the amount ~₦5000.~

Because I am intentional about seeing people succeed, especially students, the *first 30 persons* to sign up for this training will get to pay a *one time commitment fee of ₦1000.*

Take action *NOW* and you'll gain instant-access to all those Bonuses and my DM and start to Earn and even far better than me for a low 1 time fee.

The *Commitment fee* for this *"3days Content Writing Masterclass" is just…₦1,000*

₦1,000 is the same amount you'll use in getting shawarma from the nearest eatry.

It's not even up to your one month data subscription plan.

*Any Guarantee? Of Course, yes!*

Refusing to deliver on any of these promises will tarnish my image/Brand and I most definitely don't want that.

If you follow everything I teach you step by step and you get no results, message me and I will refund your money back to you with a written apology.

The *3day Content Writing Masterclass* will take place from on the *10th-12th of September.*

*Make Your Commitment fee of ₦1,000 while it's still early.

To do so, send a WhatsApp message to 08114260820 NOW.

(1) (Reply)

ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems Certification / Future Of Learning / As You Go For Success, Don't Forget These 7 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.