Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,130 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Will Give Erica Half Of The Cash Price If He Wins, Terry Waya - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Will Give Erica Half Of The Cash Price If He Wins, Terry Waya (168 Views)

Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Will Give Erica Half Of The Cash Price If He Wins, Terry Waya by Joanne07: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
BBnaija: Kiddwaya Will Give Erica Half Of The Cash Price If He Wins, Terry Waya Promises (Video) Ekohotblog, September 9, 2020…Terry Waya, the billionaire father of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Kiddwaya, says he will make sure Kiddwaya gives Erica half of the 85million naira cash prize if he wins the competition He added that the other half will be given to charity.

Terry Waya revealed this after Erica’s disqualification during an Instagram live chat with journalist, Dele Momodu, on Tuesday night September 8.

He said that Erica is a wonderful and nice girl, and her eviction came as a surprise to him, regardless, he will not come in-between their relationship. ”Erica is a wonderful person.

She is nice. Really it is not my business about what is happening between her and my son because I cannot force anybody on my son but to me as a humanbeing, she is a wonderful person.

She has a very good heart and really if my son should win this, I will make sure that he gives her half of his winning and the rest half to charity” he said 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/09/bbnaija-kiddwaya-will-give-erica-half-of-the-cash-price-if-he-wins-terry-waya-promises-video/

(1) (Reply)

Borat 2 Has Been Filmed And Screened By Sacha Baron Cohen / Weekend Digest: Movie Picks Of The 2000’s – Vol. 1 / Dad Vs Son Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.