Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) (944 Views)

Earn Money From Ragp, A Telecom Virtual Top Up Platform Licensed By Cac / How To Earn From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid)get Paid For Airtime, TV Bills, / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
I created this tread purposely to enlighten prospects on recharge and get paid, you get to learn how to get paid when you purchase airtime, data,renew subscriptions etc,we also get to read books that will broaden our knowledge

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
�Telecom sector is one of the highest growing business, billions of people spend money on airtime daily.
Study shows that banks earn billions of naira whenever airtime is purchased.
Recharge And get Paid company has a platform was created which is licensed in Nigeria��, Liberia��,south�� Africa,,sierra Leone��, Cameroon��.

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
*14 billion is spent averagely on airtime daily, Quick teller makes about 3 billion naira monthly on VTU, while an average bank makes 30 billion annually from their subscribers that makes use of their mobile app
*I usually wonder why my � bank sends messages to me daily asking me to purchase airtime from my bank account.They must be earning a lot��

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Let first know what vtu means;
Virtual Top Up (VTU) facilitates
mobile phone-based prepaid airtime vending. The VTU technology enables prepaid mobile phone users to purchase additional airtime, data, pay DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscription. It is simple, secure and convenient through the distribution of airtime value from RAGP registered members cell phone to that of the customer, as opposed to through the use of a voucher (paper recharge). These business generate income for RAGP member.
Now this is what RAGP is about;
RAGP is actually a platform that gives you access to recharge your phone directly through VTU be it Mtn, Glo, eltisalat or airtel, same thing with data, Dstv, Gotv, Star times and soon they are working towards including WAEC, NECO, JAMB registration and NEPA Bills.
You get paid
- When you recharge your phone using the platform as a registered member
- When you recharge for your family and friends
- If you decide to use it as a means of selling card you get 2 % commission on any card sold and 10 % of data sold or used by you.
You can also do all the cable tv subscription for people and make profit.
You can earn up to N3 5 0k or more monthly building a team of distributors in this business
The good thing is that you can get all these earnings straight to your bank account.

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
*Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) Is a company or System that rewards its members with cash back or commissions when ever they buy airtime, data, subscribe Their cable TV like Dstv,Gotv,Star time, its also rewards them when they pay for electricity bill, few weeks from now partners will be able to book hotels, flights, register Jamb,Neco, WAEC through our platform and earn commissions, The system is also structured in a way that we members build a network of phone users and earn commissions when ever they buy airtime/data or carry out any of the above mentioned activities...Imagine earning commissions per second as Nigerians buy/data, its Mind Stretching, pure Passive income that everyone needs to be part of.*

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
*RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP) is the continuation of your normal recharges...*

*These includes the AIRTIME you normally buy on daily or weekly basis...ALL NETWORKS*

*The DATA you do load to come online... ALL NETWORKS*

*The CABLE you do subscribe to watch daily which includes the DSTV, GOTV AND STARTIMES �*

*Electricity bills payment, WAEC, NECO & JAMB registration (in view)*

*As you can see, it's nothing NEW...*

*The reason of this RAGP TELECOMMUNICATIONS is to start paying you each time you do ANY of those things either on hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis �������*

*With RAGP, you are an authorized dealer with all those multi-billion dollar companies*

*RAGP pays you even if you load airtime of #100 naira*

*RAGP pays you for recharging others*

*RAGP pays you as you even register �*

*It's a Waooooooooooo system �����*

*You can't deny the fact that you recharge often...(At least #100 per week)*

*Why not start getting paid for it*

*Why not share in this TELECOM oil well*

*Why not be a VTU vendor*

*Why not be a dealer of cables*

*Why not sit at the comfort of your home and enjoy your sweatless recharges and all your earnings just with the use of your smartphone?*

*Now pause and ask yourself before you walk out or before you say. NO!!!!!*

*WHY DO BANKS SUDDENLY STARTS SELLING RECHARGE CARDS OR AIRTIME IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL �*

*My dear, if TELECOM VTU Business is not real, almighty Banks won't have ventured into it. Abi, do we forgot that the primary responsibility of banks is to keep our money? All Banks are now selling airtime, data, cable subscriptions to their customers because they have seen and known that real money is in Telecom sector.*

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by Tunagee(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bro if you were making that kind of money, you won't have shared the info here.
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2020
**IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID ( RAGP), THERE ARE 3 CATEGORIES OF PARTNERS**

1) *Personal use PARTNERS* - Those who choose to own a virtual portal just to buy airtime recharge, data, pay Cable TV subscription and Electricity bill for their personal use and for their household. And for each transaction they get paid commissions and save money.

2) *Commercial use PARTNERS* - Those that are business inclined. Here, you get your VTU portal and you can use it to sell airtime, data etc to yr customers such as neighbors, friends, colleagues etc and get paid commissions.

3) *Network Marketing PARTNERS* - Those who wish to be marketers of the RAGP business opportunity.
As marketers, they bring in others to the biz, build a team and get paid 20% on referral of each new prospect who registers and they also receive commissions on all other transactions.
You also have opportunity of Earning 100k monthly while u earn daily , and 500k for dubia trip, 2m for car fund, 3m for small house fund, 4m and 6m will be earned cos u choose to Build it and ur daily earnings and 100k monthly is Constant for life time and its will able

ONLY YOU will determine the type of PARTNER you want to be on the RAGP Platform.

Whatever you choose, you will still get paid.

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Gm
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Ragp is registered under CAC and NCC

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Tunagee:
Bro if you were making that kind of money, you won't have shared the info here.
I know how much I make daily on my RAGP VTU portal,RAGP pays for every transactions made
I even earn while I am asleep, that's called passive income
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by Tunagee(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2020
An123:

I know how much I make daily on my RAGP VTU portal,RAGP pays for every transactions made
I even earn while I am asleep, that's called passive income

Show us proof
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tunagee:

Show us proof
Small thinking approach

Sincerely I wish that I could share my video of my transactions here directly but was unable to do that here on nairaland, but the only thing I can share here is screenshots, and I will try to do that later
RAGP is not a getrich quick scheme, it's a gradual process that can be accelerated through hardwork and determination.Those commissions that might seem little at first is something, remember,a little drop of water makes a mighty ocean.

Some joined even a month ago and had made so much.
Do you honestly think if I am not making money, I will be spending time and energy on it?
Do your own research and make your own money. This is the Telecom sector and infact all the Banks in Nigeria are into VTU business. Suffice to say, I am doing well with it.Believe it if you want to, or believe whatever you want. I joined june this year. When you join does not matter. How far you've come matters more.
No one will pressurize you
When you bought your last recharge, who forced you to?
What RAGP IS SIMPLY SAYING TO THE WISE, IS CHANGE THE METHOD WITH WHICH YOU RECHARGE, JOIN US AND START GETTING PAID. YOU MUST RECHARGE FOREVER ANYWAY, SO WHY NOT START GETTING PAID FOR ALL THOSE TRANSACTIONS

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 4:34am On Sep 14, 2020
An average Nigerian spends about #500 to #5000 on airtime monthly,if you are in this category of people, please stop enriching others, make money from this essential commodity
Data, airtime has come to stay, so many of us cannot do without it.Telecom sector has taken over oil sector

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by Ejika48(f): 5:31am On Sep 14, 2020
An123:
**IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID ( RAGP), THERE ARE 3 CATEGORIES OF PARTNERS**

1) *Personal use PARTNERS* - Those who choose to own a virtual portal just to buy airtime recharge, data, pay Cable TV subscription and Electricity bill for their personal use and for their household. And for each transaction they get paid commissions and save money.

2) *Commercial use PARTNERS* - Those that are business inclined. Here, you get your VTU portal and you can use it to sell airtime, data etc to yr customers such as neighbors, friends, colleagues etc and get paid commissions.

3) *Network Marketing PARTNERS* - Those who wish to be marketers of the RAGP business opportunity.
As marketers, they bring in others to the biz, build a team and get paid 20% on referral of each new prospect who registers and they also receive commissions on all other transactions.
You also have opportunity of Earning 100k monthly while u earn daily , and 500k for dubia trip, 2m for car fund, 3m for small house fund, 4m and 6m will be earned cos u choose to Build it and ur daily earnings and 100k monthly is Constant for life time and its will able

ONLY YOU will determine the type of PARTNER you want to be on the RAGP Platform.

Whatever you choose, you will still get paid.
pls how do I go about it

Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ejika48:
pls how do I go about it
You have to register to get started, registration comes in different packages depending on the one you can afford,then you own your personal VTU Portal in your name for transactions.Registration ranges from 5k to 100k , you get 20% of your registration fee as bonus
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Gm
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by An123: 12:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning
Re: Learn How To Make 2k To 10k Daily From RAGP (recharge And Get Paid) by Amarachibaby(f): 1:32am On Feb 24, 2022
An123:
Good morning
HI_I_just_came_across_this_am_interested_but_i_don't_have_andoridphone_can_i_still_do_it

The New Richest Man In The World. Not Jeff, Not Elon, Not Bill Gate / 5 Simple Ways To Identify A Good Palm oil For Buying And Selling / Buy From Amazon/ebay/walmart/dollarstore