Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com (368 Views)

Get FREE $500 Real Money And Start Trading Forex Now / Shop On Ebay And Amazon @360/$ / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com by comonsavar: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Chances are you have not heard about www.kakakii.com; that’s because it’s a relatively new e-commerce marketplace on the block.

It is unlike Jumia, Konga and others, Kakakii works like Amazon because it is a marketplace where you directly upload your own products by yourself and manage your shop the way you want.

Also, Jumia, Konga and the likes are for selling within Nigeria alone, Kakakii lets you sell internationally.

The site is wonderful because it lets you sell anything within Nigeria and to target buyers outside of Nigeria, as long as you can source and ship any item that you offer. Although, anything can be sold on Kakakii, the platform works best if you can sell locally sourced items, commodities and so on. It’s even more useful for artisans, designers, artists, and creative people.

Kakakii is a great way to earn sustainable income, since buyers abroad can discover your online shop and it’s a great way to receive your payment directly into your account.

There are many ways of making money on the platform, but I will be talking about the Kakakii Affiliate Program on this thread and how you can easily make $250 through it.

Here's how to do it in five easy steps.

1. Go to: [url]affiliates.kakakii.com[/url], register (2 mins).
2. Proceed to open a Kakakii Shop (3-4 mins).
3. Upload a minimum of 100 products on your shop (takes as long as you want, mine took 3-4 days, few hours a day).
4. Get your products approved by admin
5. Get your $$100-$250 commission

In my next thread I will give you a gist on the types of products you can upload and other important information that you need to become an affiliate.

If you require any info or help, do not hesitate to contact me here and if you want to register, please use my referral code: FKS70029

Re: Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com by comonsavar: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Before I get into what products you can upload to claim your affiliate commission, let me clarify that Kakakii affiliate is not like other programs where you have to link visitors to your blog or site in order to earn your commission.

What I find interesting about it is that it is more surreal and realistic, because uploading products is achievable for anyone.

And to let you know, uploading products does not mean simply uploading random products and walking away. The requirement is that once you open a Kakakii shop and have identified products that you can sell online, you have to continue managing your shop and attending to customer orders.

The program is like helping you to start a business, really.

You will be responsible for managing that online shop too, which means that you not only receive

Apart from your affiliate commission, you can earn real income when someone buys your product from your store.

In my subsequent posts, I will give you ideas on products that you can Sell and Upload:
Re: Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com by Habijah: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
It sounds interesting, but can you answer few questions?
1. What product can I sell?
2. As an affiliate will the commission be different from sales?
3. Will I be paid in dollars or naira? Is dollars that will pay because I need some dollars. It will be nice earning in foreign currency grin

But on a serious note I just checked the website now, we need more of this, selling African items to the world. Nice one.
Re: Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com by comonsavar: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Habijah:
It sounds interesting, but can you answer few questions?
1. What product can I sell?
2. As an affiliate will the commission be different from sales?
3. Will I be paid in dollars or naira? Is dollars that will pay because I need some dollars. It will be nice earning in foreign currency grin

But on a serious note I just checked the website now, we need more of this, selling African items to the world. Nice one.

Sorry about my late response.

I will answer your questions below:

You can sell anything as long as it's not fake or among the prohibited list.

Make sure that your items are locally made, commodities, handcrafted items or manufactured in Nigeria or Africa.

You will see some pictures of items at the end of this thread.

On your second question:

As an affiliate you pay around 3% commission per sale for any item that you list in your shop but you only pay when their is a sale.
Also, when you join and list the minimum required product, you will get a commission of up to $250 depending on which plan you choose.

There are three plans:

Silver, Gold and Diamond.

Look at the link below to see the one that suits you the most.

[url]affiliates.kakakii.com
[/url]

Lastly, I got my own payment in naira because I said that I wanted naira but yes they can pay in USD only in Paypal

Any more question? Oya hit me!

When you join please use my code that I gave up there.

1 Like

Re: Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com by comonsavar: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Example of items you can sell:

Re: Get $500 Incentive To Open Your Own Online Shop On Kakakii.com by comonsavar: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
More examples:

You can sell all this products and so much more in wholesale and retail locally too.

(1) (Reply)

- / Real Estate / Join These Survey Sites & Get Gift Cards As Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.