Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Need A Platform To Submit My Articles - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Platform To Submit My Articles (243 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Submit CV / Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / NYSC UPDATE- What School Yet To Submit Mandatory Document Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Platform To Submit My Articles by arinze2015: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm a writer and I already have some well written articles, I need a platform that is ready to pay.

Do you have a blog and in need of content? I'm available kindly reach out to me.

Email nwajiakuarinze07@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Platform To Submit My Articles by Abatsam111(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
arinze2015:
I'm a writer and I already have some well written articles, I need a platform that is ready to pay.

Do you have a blog and in need of content? I'm available kindly reach out to me.

Email nwajiakuarinze07@gmail.com

Good evening, sir.

You've really done a great job.

I think you should mention the exact niche your writeups fall into to attract potential clients.

Also, try posting this on the Literature section on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Platform To Submit My Articles by arinze2015: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Abatsam111:

Good evening, sir.

You've really done a great job.

I think you should mention the exact niche your writeups fall into to attract potential clients.

Also, try posting this on the Literature section on nairaland.

Thanks very much I will do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Summer Training Camp By RISING FEMALE AFRICA / Cv Review That Is Ats Inclined / TYON (tranquil Youth Organization Of Nigeria) Is Recruiting Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.