Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please Help Me Out - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help Me Out (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
I contacted someone that sells grasscutter yesterday and he told me that a colony (5 grasscutters) is 90k. I then asked him the price of one for consumption, he said 13k.
And I'm surprised, how come? One is 13k five should 65k. He then told me that grasscutter for consumption and breeding are not the same, but I no believe.

Please can someone explain to me what I need to understand in this business.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Uzomacharles: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I contacted someone that sells grasscutter yesterday and he told me that a colony (5 grasscutters) is 90k. I then asked him the price of one for consumption, he said 13k.
And I'm surprised, how come? One is 13k five should 65k. He then told me that grasscutter for consumption and breeding are not the same, but I no believe.

Please can someone explain to me what I need to understand in this business.

cos he believes you will make gain...

Na normal thing and you fxxk up sef

You for tell am say you wan do Birthday and na rabbit you chop and u go need am in bulk
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

cos he believes you will make gain...

Na normal thing and you fxxk up sef

You for tell am say you wan do Birthday and na rabbit you chop and u go need am in bulk
grin
You are wise my brother
But I heard that his grasscutters are hybreeds, what if he gives me something like dwaff, how do I differenciet?
Re: Please Help Me Out by Uzomacharles: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
embarassed
QueeenKKfire:
grin
You are wise my brother
But I heard that his grasscutters are hybreeds, what if he gives me something like dwaff, how do I differenciet?
Re: Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please someone should help me out
Re: Please Help Me Out by benzion72(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Is he the only one in Nigeria selling Grasscutter. find other contact google is your friend and compare prices
Re: Please Help Me Out by Darivie03: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Please Help Me Out by brendan007: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
grin
You are wise my brother

On the contrary, if you tell him that you want to consume (eat) it, he will send you five males. No farmer will sell to you his females if you aren't breeding them. If at all you happen to get a female in the mix then such a female may have a defect.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil: Jebu Ode Axis / Poultry Attendant Is Urgently Needed. / Cheap, Pure Honey In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.