Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Did You Plant During The Planting Season - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Did You Plant During The Planting Season (408 Views)

Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings / Profitable Cash Crop To Plant During This Rainy Season / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
So guys we know we are in the planting season What did you plant
As for me i planted maize ,groundnut, and bean
What of you
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by DICKstractor: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
I planted my seeds inside Ijeoma, Blessing, Precious.

I'm waiting for harvest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
DICKstractor:
I planted my seeds inside Ijeoma, Blessing, Precious.

I'm waiting for harvest
Bop daddy hope the farm was big enough
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by DICKstractor: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Bop daddy hope the farm was big enough
What can I say

Some were large as the gate way to hell while some was as narrow as the eye of a needle. But a farmer doesn't mind the size of his farm land because harvest is always the target
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
sad sad sadAyemmi
Badt boy

Anyways check my siggy wink
DICKstractor:

What can I say

Some were large as the gate way to hell while some was as narrow as the eye of a needle. But a farmer doesn't mind the size of his farm land because harvest is always the target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good thread, I thought time has passed 4 corn planting?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Favemmzar200:
So guys we know we are in the planting season
What did you plant

As for me i planted maize ,groundnut, and bean

What of you
beans?? How did u do it
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Good thread, I thought time has passed 4 corn planting?
we have started harvesting ours...i live in northern nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
beans?? How did u do it
I planted beans ending of may

1 Like

Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Mide3367: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ugu and cucumber
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Mide3367:
Ugu and cucumber
I love cucumber though they are expensive and rare in my side
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Mide3367: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Favemmzar200:
I love cucumber though they are expensive and rare in my side
which side is that? Didn't u see this as a market strategy? Buy cheaply elsewhere and resell at ur area
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by Favemmzar200(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mide3367:
which side is that? Didn't u see this as a market strategy? Buy cheaply elsewhere and resell at ur area
I live in the north east and thanks for the business nugget
Re: What Did You Plant During The Planting Season by austin4real(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2020
I planted pineapples during this season, its a long term project, but I believe the wait would be worth it

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Broiler For Sale. / Rabbit Farming: Profitability And Best Practices That Will Yield High Result / FMN Acquires 20,450 Hectares Of Land In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.