Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Different Type Of Guys On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Type Of Guys On Nairaland (263 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Top 10 Most Popular Guys On Nairaland / Photos Of Guys Posing With Masquerades Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Type Of Guys On Nairaland by ruffDiamond: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
The the name checkers.. Y'all all know una self o
But as for me ,crime knows no color, tribe,or race..the rest na just forming wink

The life no just balance crew haha..for this group,nothing dey ever balance, even the smeasuring scale get problem cheesy.. Lady justice image holding the scale in one hand and the sword in the other.hmm ,if the scale mistakenly shift to one side ehn...u know na grin

The All is vainty crew... Damn ..I don't even know to say ..if u dey take bottled water anyhow instead of pure water ..no just let dem see you o.. sad

The cynic...mehn,ma I no lie,I be part small,Nigerian situation and government wuruwuru anti peoples policies is enough to make you a chronic Cynic..perpetual doubters ,even pessimist..the ojoro just too much!from this crew, u go dey hear ..na wash!,na lie!old format,!big lie! angry grin e get dis nairalander always screaming na lie! Every day on Coro live score,every morning.. grin

The religious bigot ,hypocrite and charlatan... Hmmm, saduna know una self..stop it biko

Tribal warlord.hmm what more can I saythis is what those old thieves up there mostly use to keep us divided make sad sad we wise up folk

The political pundit and expert..if you know history ,don't mistakenly engage them in fruitless argument o or they will disgrace you ..those dude know the shoe awolowo worn to prison,the color,size ,the year ,even the agbada material too cheesy cheesy ,the defunct parties like NPN,NNPN,AG,NEPU etc all that transpired back then down to the evil change lipsrsealed we dey now..my hand no deyyyoo ;Djust say thing as I see am

Abeg add your own ..all na fun wink

1 Like

Re: Different Type Of Guys On Nairaland by DICKstractor: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simp and alpha male crew

(1) (Reply)

Broadcast Service Provider IN Lagos Nigeria- Sairtek / See What Laycon Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking (video) / Japan – Africa Economic And Investment Forum : April 25th-30th, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.