Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Are You Looking For Any Song Describe It Here And Let Us Help You Find It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You Looking For Any Song Describe It Here And Let Us Help You Find It (213 Views)

How To Know The Progression Of Any Song / How To Extract Instrumental From Any Song Or Track / Free Instrumental Or Karaoke For Any Song In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Any Song Describe It Here And Let Us Help You Find It by Wierdceo: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
So there are a lot of people on this forum that could give authentic information about songs you heard from somewhere but don't know how to get. I even have one right now I have been looking for and it's been months I still have not found it. Whenever I watch the movie where I heard the song, I'll search for it but not find it. I am almost thinking I imagined the song because the lyrics is just nowhere on the internet.

The lyrics I can remember goes like this:
Very handsome man, you..........
I've got my eyes on you.....
And it seems that I would never, take my dreamy eyes off you
I gat you on my mind and I hope that you swim so deep in my love___
Very handsome man, very handsome man

"From A Distance" is the name of the movie and I can't find the video on YouTube but this is a link to download the video I hope it works

https://wwwDOTseriezloadedDOTcomDOTng/movie-from-a-distance-nollywood-movie-mp4-download/amp/

Copy and paste to browser and remove the DOTS and replace with "."

and the song starts playing at 1:04:09

So let's help each other find that song.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For Any Song Describe It Here And Let Us Help You Find It by PlayerMeji: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Help find jazz or blues version of this song...
Stardust by Carmichael Hoagy
That's my most favorite song ever in this world
Re: Are You Looking For Any Song Describe It Here And Let Us Help You Find It by Wierdceo: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Help find jazz or blues version of this song...

Stardust by Carmichael Hoagy

That's my most favorite song ever in this world

Try searching "Stardust by Carmichael Hoagy jazz version" on Mp3pawDOTcom I just searched it and a lot of things came up. Also search for "Stardust by Carmichael Hoagy covers" to hear more versions. Hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Am Tried Of Staying At Home / Mozzy – Never Lackin Lyrics / Spillage Village, JID & EARTHGANG - Shiva Ft. Benji. & Jurdan Bryant Mp3 Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.