Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Hotel/guest Room Management Software Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel/guest Room Management Software Available (1115 Views)

Cheap Hotels Or Guest House To Lodge In Ph. / Can Hotel/guest Be Profitable Around Ebutte Metta. / How Can I Run An Hotel Or Guest House Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel/guest Room Management Software Available by initiator(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2007
We built a robust hotel management software for big and small hotels/guest rooms.

The software's features include guest arrival/depature records. It calculates the nights spent by each guest according to the hotel's rates. The software has a sophisticated accounting aspect that manages the consumption of every guest, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and accountacility.

The application automates all aspects of the hotel's operations from kitchen management to bar management as well as inventory management of all items in the hotel. The software can also be customised to your operation.

There are more to this application. 3-party resellers also welcome. Call me on 08023016353

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Financier To Kick-start My Business. / Chair-Cover Rental / Learn Accounting Packages And Make Good Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.