Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. (383 Views)

Gombe Police Arrest 5 Teenage Girls For ‘Killing’ Friend Over Boyfriend / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by senatorshegsy5: 8:30am On Sep 10, 2020
I have a younger brother that has been dating a girl for the past 5 years. This lady has cheated on my brother with morethan 4 different men on different occations. Her mum being a muslem does not want her daughter to marry my brother a christian. Her father is a christian seperated from her mother. My own mother initially kicked against the relationship but later agreed since my brother said he has forgiving her. They are to wed by november this year. My brother caught her again and ended the marriage. She then poisoned herself. She is fighting for her life in the hospital. My question is what should my brother do? Please help move to front page thanks
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by Anyiamaka: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Your brother has already done everything. What do you want him to do again?
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Taking poison, while SHE is the reason why this Union failed, is just a cheap desperate attempt at keeping your brother by her side through PITY. Whether she (hopefully) recovers or not, your brother should get rid of that unfaithful/deceitful/untrustworthy/disrespectful woman from his life.
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by Deborah98(f): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2020
This Matter tie wrapper,where do I even start from,well he has ended the relationship that's a wise decision, instead of the gal bringing shame to him after marriage and defiling her matrimonial home it's better to quit everything now, secondly what again does she want to prove, innocence or that she's guilty which one, Lolzzzzz your brother shouldn't fall for her this time all you guys need to do help her get her life back and call off everything you people have with her .....
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by ojun50(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Weather she recover or not tell ur brother to end the union. To die they hungry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Whatelse is there to do? Let him buy his favourite brand and enjoy his life, dont waste your energy and resources on meaningless ventures.
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by senatorshegsy5: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
I spoke with my brother just now. He is with her at the hospital. Thank God she is stable now base on the doctor she is out of danger.
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by punisha: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
As a certified somebody, I can only recommended your brother takes to her a stronger dosage of poison.
She can prove her love for him further by taking more.
Meanwhile, ur brother should enjoy his freedom.
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by ThatKING(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2020
You should be think of how to buy the right casket.
Unfaithful people deserve no love nor care
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by FullBlastLight: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

If d wedding date is jst a couple of mnths away & she stil habitually exhibits a cheating lifestyle till date, she probably neva gonna change even in d marriage!

Young Man, God jst delivered u frm future marital cataclysm!

In fact, if d cheating lady can poison herself dis way, she probably can kill u too at anytime in d marriage she suspects u of any such like moves!

PunchLine:

Don't marry out of pity, it's wisdom 2 let go of her at dis juncture!

Love isn't blind really! It's actually d lovers dt are blind dt they say love is blind!

U've gotten more than enough warning signs of danger ahead already!

Ruminate on dis!
Re: Girl Poisoned Herself Over Boyfriend's Ending There Relationship. by EmperorMaria: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
senatorshegsy5:
I spoke with my brother just now. He is with her at the hospital. Thank God she is stable now base on the doctor she is out of danger.

Be like someone around u is always takin poison,,,ur previous topics suggests that

(1) (Reply)

How 1app/sterling Bank Scam Me / Erigga Blasts Girls Calling Other Girls Broke / FSARS BAN: Kwara Police Denies FSARS Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.