Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,867,000 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Do You Reset A Belkin Wifi Extender? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Reset A Belkin Wifi Extender? (142 Views)

Gtbank Transfer Code *737#: How To Create Or Reset 4 Digit PIN / How Do I Log Into My Belkin Wireless Router? / How Do I Login To My Belkin Router? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Reset A Belkin Wifi Extender? by wilsoneliza: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Hey,
Do you want to know how do you reset a Belkin wifi extender?

Using the reset button
While the range extender is powered ON, press and hold the reset button (at the right side of your range extender) for 10 seconds. The light on the range extender will blink. When the light becomes solid, the range extender's factory default settings have been restored.
For further information you can visit our website:
Belkin WiFi Extender Setup | Belkin.setup N300

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Leads In Your Business / Cassava Farming Business Plan In Nigeria Latest Edition Feasibility Studies / Nike Spent $3.59bn On Advertising In 2020, Closed 5.1% Of Its Shops Post-Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.