Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Write A Letter (help Out Please) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Letter (help Out Please) (183 Views)

A Letter Of Resignation from Abuja / How To Write A Letter Of Permission To Conduct Research In An Organization / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Letter (help Out Please) by finnestdope(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys, please i need help here - insults and puns are allowed, too.

A friend of mine (gender not necessary here) needs to write a letter to the HR of a particular company.

The letter is simply to request for a timeoff (one week precisely).

This (request/plea) doesn't apply to me anyway - I haven't worked under people (been a freelancer all the while); thus, I'm not conversant with letter stuff!

I'm trying to help a friend who needs a week off, to rush back to school, and complete some tasks towards schools' reopening.

Thanks for your contributions.

I heartily appreciate in advance.
Re: How To Write A Letter (help Out Please) by braine(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
There are templates and other resources that your friend can use online by simply Googling "sample letters". Whatever you'll get here on Nairaland won't be better than those resources.

If the friend can't use these online tools/templates, then the friend probably isn't ready for the job.

2 Likes

Re: How To Write A Letter (help Out Please) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2020
finnestdope:
Hello guys, please i need help here - insults and puns are allowed, too.

A friend of mine (gender not necessary here) needs to write a letter to the HR of a particular company.

The letter is simply to request for a timeoff (one week precisely).

This (request/plea) doesn't apply to me anyway - I haven't worked under people (been a freelancer all the while); thus, I'm not conversant with letter stuff!

I'm trying to help a friend who needs a week off, to rush back to school, and complete some tasks towards schools' reopening.

Thanks for your contributions.

I heartily appreciate in advance.

I can help her write the letter.. would he or she pay me?

(1) (Reply)

How Soon Can A Music Artist Start Making Money On Tunezsell.com? / Where Can I Study A Postgraduate Degree In Marine Engineering In Nigeri / Advice Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.