Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) (217 Views)

Lightweight App That Saves Your Data For Browsing, Downloading And Lots More / Downloading And Using Instagram Images / Need Help Uploading A Software To A Subdomain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Gmajor(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2020
I've been trying to download two torrent files but I haven't had much success.
One of the torrent files got to almost 1gb and then failed. Since them, I've been trying to to download it again but it won't even bulge.

I need someone who will help me to download the two files as then upload them to Mega or Google Drive where I can easily download it from.

One of the torrent is 2.75gb, the other is 1.75gb.

If there is anyone that can successfully download and upload it, I'll be willing to give the person one thousand naira.
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Gmajor:
One of the torrent files got to almost 1gb and then failed. Since them, I've been trying to to download it again but it won't even bulge.

I need someone who will help me to download the two files as then upload them to Mega or Google Drive where I can easily download it from.

If there is anyone that can successfully download and upload it, I'll be willing to give the person one thousand naira.

Wow grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Gmajor:

Hahaha... 1k will not even buy back the data used. What are joker.
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Gmajor(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Hahaha... 1k will not even buy back the data used. What are joker.

Not if you use night plan
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by mrcommonsense(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
some people are stupid can you imagine 1k.
what will that even buy now self.
Re: I Need Help Downloading And Uploading A Torrent (small Reward Attached) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gmajor:

Send me a DM on my whatsapp. Will download and upload it in less than 10mins.

(1) (Reply)

Verified Adsense With $25 and domain For Sale (sold) / Download This App And Earn By Clicking Ads / Mobile Testing Services | Mobile Application Testing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.