Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections (16343 Views)

PDP Lauds Buhari’s Commitment To Credible Elections, Cashless Policy / Buhari: Recent Governorship Polls Proved My Commitment To Credible Elections / Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Cmanforall: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/electronic-voting-is-the-only-way-to-credible-elections-says-jonathan/amp?__twitter_impression=true
It will help...

For those who would say what of those who are not computer literate...

If you're not computer literate, then don't vote. Let those who can vote electronically bring in a competent leader that will lead all Nigerians well.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by FGonline: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:
PLS,IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL YOU HAD SEX WITH 14TH OF FEBRUARY TO PUT TO BIRTH 7TH OF SEPTEMBER.
yes

But do DNA test, Girls of this day.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by RealEzee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lamasta:

Nigeria is not ready na you wan ready
is Nigeria a person abi no b me n u make up Nigeria? I'm ready ooo, are you? Stop shying away when it's time to take a stand bud, this attitude won't get us anywhere, we keeping Nigerians this and that but we won't take a stand when the time comes na for here on NL we go dey Yan and wail, oga are you ready for it when the time comes? Will you vote via that method? I will ooo, BBN has proven its possible sef wetin come be general elections
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by simpleseyi: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Esseite:

- You now have helicopters shooting at voters from the sky..
- You now have result re-written in collation centres, why cancelled results are added.
- You now have blatant hijacking, point blank murders and visible money sharing at polling units with reckless abandon.

But to you, these are not growing menace, technology is your worst nightmare..

Dubai INEC Server failed. Shame on you.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Danwakae(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
EyezofGod120:
My national ID card don reach 5yrs,,I never see am,,electronic voting go reach 50yrs

They can also use BVN with the finger print attached to it... Very easy...it can also be made open system with digital transmission ...as you vote , u will see it count ....but Nigeria and Africa will never want this because of corruption and manipulate.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by handiriwamadi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/electronic-voting-is-the-only-way-to-credible-elections-says-jonathan/amp?__twitter_impression=true
when you are still in the office you have an apple opportunity to initiate the process but you did not do it. Why talking about it now? Nigerian leaders always think outside the box when they are no longer in the office. Only the Almighty God will help us from the hands of all this leaders we have in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by cray91(m): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm guessing this happened to you indirectly seeking out help abi
youngsahito:
PLS,IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL YOU HAD SEX WITH 14TH OF FEBRUARY TO PUT TO BIRTH 7TH OF SEPTEMBER.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Lamasta(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
RealEzee:
is Nigeria a person abi no b me n u make up Nigeria? I'm ready ooo, are you? Stop shying away when it's time to take a stand bud, this attitude won't get us anywhere, we keeping Nigerians this and that but we won't take a stand when the time comes na for here on NL we go dey Yan and wail, oga are you ready for it when the time comes? Will you vote via that method? I will ooo, BBN has proven its possible sef wetin come be general elections
When I say Nigeria I mean INEC, FG, LAWMAKERS etc and if this ones are not ready are not ready even if you and I ready it won't change anything.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by eeetuk(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Electronic voting is the only way to credible elections—Jonathan Goodluck

Easy said than done.
When President Jonathan Goodluck was in power, he never talked about credible elections in Nigeria. Back then, election was credible because it favored him. He took $2.1b out of federal account to fund his reelection, to appease his cronies, and failed. He appointed a northern Nigeria man to run NEC—an action that cost him his reelection.

He took over the presidency in 2009 after the dead of President Yar’Adua and stayed in power till 2015 without building a single road. He comes from Ijaw tribe in Nigeria—one of the most oppressed tribe in Nigeria and did nothing to them while in power to lift them up from the bottom of economic ladder.

Now that he is out of office and cannot enforce his opinion, it is someone else fault.

Nonsense!

But to be honest, I have seen this movie before and I don’t want to see it again.

Glad Jonathan Goodluck has lost his opportunity to be relevant.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by siromot(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:

Bastard pregnancy and bastard child.. quickly go for DNA
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:
Valentine gift

Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Dannjay(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:

wahala dey
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by mamaafrik(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
mumu,and what stopped you from implementing it when you were in power,why didn't you implement the confab report,they will suddenly become wise like solomon when they get out of office and start saying rubbish,you and Obj are Bastards from the South,the Fulanis are more brained than you two
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by vioment: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
With which light? All the idiotic leaders were and are stealing national money and laughing at the rest. Now we are realizing that this is going to be a long road to success
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by erico2k2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:
YES
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by AmUmokeme(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
THE ONE U BROUGHT 2NIG
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by emmyrate1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:
is possible, take up Ur responsibility as the father
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by emmyrate1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:
These type of statements will only come out of Mr clueless president.
aboki brain ur case dey mortuary
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by chaloskyx: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
THERE IS NO CREDIBILITY IN THE AVERAGE NIGERIA IF YOU LIKE INTRODUCE E VOTING ALL OUR POLITICIANS WOULD DO IS MIGRATE THEIR RIGGING TO THE NEW PLATFORM SO WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IS THE AFRICAN DO OR DI MENTALITY FOR POWER NOT THE PROCESS
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by rapid101(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
So that PDP can hire hackers to falsify the results. Even a wealthy country like USA don't do electronic voting because they know the pitfalls therein.
zombie always ready to represent

smh
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by rapid101(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:
These type of statements will only come out of Mr clueless president.
abi

at he better Dan ur brain chief zombie
confused being in aso villa
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Hespee93: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:

You better go for a DNA test and save your ass from nursimg another man's child.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by LadyExcellency: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
In Nigeria where a dude hacked Access Bank catalog
you can't hack wards results sent with paper computations to parties, police and government agencies on the close of the election in polling booths.

You can always redo the calculations manually
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Onyi4live(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:
is it premature birth? If not then na jonsing
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by donprinyo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
count A first b4 B. compulsory social no. is de first step to take.
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:
congratulations anyways
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
So that PDP can hire hackers to falsify the results. Even a wealthy country like USA don't do electronic voting because they know the pitfalls therein.
but the world at large can operate an online banking system......why PDP
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by earnit3: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by LordOfTheGame: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngsahito:

Yes, becaue you had premature ejaculation so she had to give birth to premature baby.

What am I even saying sef? ;

Re: Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections by samuelshosanya(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2020
youngsahito:

If you have the mind to have unprotected sex, then you should have the mind to go for DNA test.

Festus Keyamo Celebrates 51st Birthday (Photo) / Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery / I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference