Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara (77721 Views)

Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) / Truck Crushes Groom's Legs, Kills His Guest In Kwara State(Graphic Photos) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by nairalandankrah: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Damn lizard
Is ooryt

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by fifi00719(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Nice. There's also one close to Jos. It's called "fuscan mata" meaning "a woman's face"
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Juliusmomoh: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Albert0011:
Please am yet to see the human faceundecided Or seems my eyes are deceiving me
Yes ur eyes is deceiving u o..
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by RemoveKebab: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
This one be like when she says it was her first time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by hakym619(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Buhari is the cause

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
which one is in kwara
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Juliusmomoh: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Lol. What is this??

Like... For real.. How does this look like a face?
Go and use eyes glass..
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2020
I don't get
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Farki: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Looks like Oshiomole
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Lastmankc(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2020
That is a mining site over there.if you know you know
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by NevetsIbot(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Go and use eyes glass..

And that would do what??

Make me see those four holes as what??
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
Shey this people dey ok like this?
Where is the resemblance naw?
... Gbamm !
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Juliusmomoh: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2020
NevetsIbot:

And that would do what??
Make me see those four holes as what??
Go back and see more pic...
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Oizee(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2020
All I c was hole in different places, where is d face biko?
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Dannyfan(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Rock with human face with misery.�

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by IDFWU(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2020
post=93910439:
ALLAHU AKBAR

Guy my barbecue chicken don ready? undecided
Wetin you dey do here angry
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Drew13: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Tatashi:
The third picture is to posh to be from Nigeria.
The other three are not from Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by NevetsIbot(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Go back and see more pic...

Have you see the rest? The remaining pictures are not the ones from Kwara man...Definitely not.

Look at the first and second picture.... That's the one from Kwara
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by samwheel(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2020
angry
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by samwheel(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Na catfish wey open mouth I dey see for there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2020
This is an insult to human race. Is that what your face looks like? angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Juliusmomoh: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Have you see the rest? The remaining pictures are not the ones from Kwara man...Definitely not.

Look at the first and second picture.... That's the one from Kwara
Seen it man...
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by BennyDon: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2020
Do you want to explore Kwara Tourism Sphere?

If yes, here are some fantastic places you will definitely like to visit in Kwara;

1. Imoleboja Rock Shelter in Odo-Owa, Oke-Ero LGA

2. Esie Stone Images in Esie, Irepodun LGA

3. Owu Waterfalls(The steepest natural waterfalls in West Africa), Owa-Onire, Ifelodun LGA

4. Ero-Omola Waterfalls in Ajuba, Ekiti LGA

5. Agbonna Hills and caves(One of the longest in tropical Africa) in Share, Ifelodun LGA

6. Ahoyaya Hills in Jebba, Moro LGA

7. Mungo Park Resting Place, Jebba in Moro LGA

8. Shao Awongaa Festival, Shao in Moro LGA, et Al

Explore Kwara and feel at home.

It's good here
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by omoadeleye(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Mafari or the OP you guys are not well, is that how you look like?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Ademoore07(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2020
Mtchws. The same Asa i do pass bye when visiting ilorin from ogbomoso. Where is the skull?
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by PROPHETmichael: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Albert0011:
Please am yet to see the human faceundecided
Or seems my eyes are deceiving me

Abeg pass me one toothpick jare
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by fati2001(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Wow.
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bas2017:
Exclusive: Mafari Discovers Rock With Human Face In Kwara

Mafari Discovers a New Nature in Kwara State

In our quest to explore the world, capture its beauty, and showcase life through the lens; nature came to us in a form we recognize. A form in which we exist.

On a tour to Fulani settlement in a small town in Asa LGA, Kwara state - something unexpected captured our attention. Alone in the wild, stood the phenomenon - a rock with a human face. This beautiful piece of nature left us with admiration. A feeling that we're becoming accustomed to as we continue to explore.

The event that led to the discovery of nature was astonishing. On our way to the settlement, our lead car got stuck in a stone and couldn't move either front or backward, in our effort to pull out the car, some of our colleagues went on looking for something, possibly stone to be used in pulling out the car, surprisingly they encountered the unknown but beautiful creature-- at first, some were scared of coming close to it.

It looks scary in its entirety, plus the fact that it is located in the wilderness. In our anxiety and desire to dig more we moved closer, played around it, took pictures, and spent some time discussing the amazing creature we never knew existed in Kwara.

Our hope is that this discovery can lead to research on the origin of the rock and also bring the community to limelight by being a tourist center.

We at Mafari media are here to journey the world. Keep tabs on our activities as we unlock more beautiful places in Nigeria and beyond. We are here to showcase life through the lens.

Mafaria media can be reached via mafarimedia@gmail.com

On a tour to Fulani settlement in a small town in Asa LGA, Kwara state
Re: Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara by Musty112: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mafari Discovers a New Nature in Kwara

"Discover" as in you are the first person to see it abi? Even the locals who reside there have never set eyes on it before. Quickly he and name the rock Mafari the same way Mungo park made his "discovey"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.