Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Personal Growth Training For Girls Is A Must-attend For Every Teen Girl (age 13- - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal Growth Training For Girls Is A Must-attend For Every Teen Girl (age 13- (115 Views)

One Week Ads,Growth & Training & Quotes & App / Personal Growth Training For Teens Is A Must-attend For Every Teen (13-19- / Personal Growth Training For Teens (age: 13-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Growth Training For Girls Is A Must-attend For Every Teen Girl (age 13- by NoelaUgwu: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2020
https:///teengirls2020

PERSONAL GROWTH FOR GIRLS
OUR BESPOKE PERSONAL GROWTH TRAINING FOR GIRLS IS A MUST-ATTEND FOR EVERY TEEN GIRL (Age 13-19 years)

Ben & Christy Teens' Academy presents - PERSONAL GROWTH FOR GIRLS.

THEME: Growing into AN EXCEPTIONAL LADY.

OBJECTIVE: To help participants acquire the life skills that will help them develop strong character and a healthy dose of self-confidence that will set them apart.

To give them the opportunity to learn, first-hand from female role models, the true meaning of success and how to live a life of authenticity while becoming role models for society themselves.

Participants will learn:

1. How to develop the strong character that will help them withstand life's pressures.

2. The art of getting along with people.

3. How to set and achieve personal goals.

4. How to develop a smooth and strong family relationship.

5. The combined art of grace and strength.

The 5-day session will be followed by a 2-week coaching programme which is optional.

DATE: October 19 - 23, 2020
TIME: 7:00pm daily (WAT)
VENUE: Closed WhatsApp Group/Zoom

WhatsApp: 07030514885/08038422535

Book your spot now. Limited spaces available.

INVESTMENT:
5,000 Naira
13 US Dollars

ABOUT NOELA (Lead Facilitator, Ben & Christy Teens' Academy)

Noela is an Internationally Certified Image Consultant and a Certified Neuro-linguistic Master Practitioner.

Since 2014, she has been grooming youngsters in the art of Refined Manners, Poise, Polish & Presence. Her Finishing School for Youngsters and Personal Growth Academy have equipped hundreds of young people with amazing life skills which have helped them navigate the complexities of teen age successfully, and stand out among their peers.

TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST TRAINING

"I learnt to be responsible on social media and on any social media platform. I will mind the way I comment to avoid cyberwar. I will stop spending too much time on my phone and concentrate on things that matter most."
- Participant

"Our words affect us. If our words are negative, our result will be negative but if it is positive, our result then becomes great. So, in life, we should be careful with our word and how we respond."
- Participant

"I learnt how to plan my day and carry out certain tasks at the right time. I will stop procrastinating and eliminate all forms of distraction, especially my phone."
- Participant

(1) (Reply)

Infrared Thermometer At N6,500 / Skincare Training / Clothing And Devices In Sports, Physical Fitness And Recreation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.