Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Brethren, Beg Zenith Bank For Me Ooo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brethren, Beg Zenith Bank For Me Ooo (147 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / Steps On How To Design A Zenith Bank Logo. / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brethren, Beg Zenith Bank For Me Ooo by udemeudoh: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2020
This bank can be so wicked and cruel.
a failed transaction is taking almost 90 days and going..No reversal.
please anyone knows other means I can use to get the money back... I've tried almost all.
Re: Brethren, Beg Zenith Bank For Me Ooo by vastolord4(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2020
1. go to the bank and report
2. sell them out to all social media platforms
3. pray very well to whom you believe in
4. this will be my last option if it were me. (burn the branch).

good luck brethren!
Re: Brethren, Beg Zenith Bank For Me Ooo by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
vastolord4:
1. go to the bank and report
2. sell them out to all social media platforms
3. pray very well to whom you believe in
4. this will be my last option if it were me. (burn the branch).

good luck brethren!

tag them with CBN

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Attracted To Kiddwaya – Erica / Spectranet Fraud / Exclusives Breastfeeding; A Panacea For Infant Malnutrition And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.