Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Informed Your Signature? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Informed Your Signature? (373 Views)

Wura's Signature Souvenir Bags / INTRODUCTORY: Meet The CEO Mart-cute Signature / Freelance Media Marketers Needed @ Signature Media House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Informed Your Signature? by Denique(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2020
I have seen a lot of hilarious signatures on this platform and I want to believe something or maybe someone birthed the idea. I saw one one time "Please don't just quote me unnecessarily if you are not feeding me, it's not every time I make use of my Home Training" grin grin

knowing it's a public space: I needed something to "be calming me down" as some mentions/opinions can throw one off balance... undecided

So, every time I'm about to lose my home training, I remember I should never have put it out there if I couldn't stand the others with a contrary opinion; hence, the need to discover my self with each passing day...

Mine is a 2in1 signature...

“A Fragile Clay Pot on the Path of Self Discovery...If you are not ready to open your opinions to scrutiny, then don't publish them for all to see, because if everyone went about their own business like you'd advice, you wouldn't see this post...Would you?”
-De.nique

What informed/inspired your siggy

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove

1 Like

Re: What Informed Your Signature? by EzzyCarter: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Had a lot a of bitter and sweet experiences in the past. More like a rollercoaster of betrayals, mistakes, lessons, achievements, pain, pleasure and lots more. The past is gone now tho, so I surge on with my head held high as I go for my goals and I won't stop till I get everything I deserve cool
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by Denique(f): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Had a lot a of bitter and sweet experiences in the past. More like a rollercoaster of betrayals, mistakes, lessons, achievements, pain, pleasure and lots more. The past is gone now tho, so I surge on with my head held high as I go for my goals and I won't stop till I get everything I deserve cool
So now, it's about getting the fat cheques to clear the large bills?! cool

Good thing is, you picked the bitter and sweet parts of your past to forge ahead. Nice!!
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by EzzyCarter: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Denique:

So now, it's about getting the fat cheques to clear the large bills?! cool

Good thing is, you picked the bitter and sweet parts of your past to forge ahead. Nice!!

Fat cheques, fat cheeks, and fat chicks. In that order cheesy
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by HomerTimpson: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
what you deserve ? Dude seriously?
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by EzzyCarter: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
what you deserve ? Dude seriously?

Yah fam. Everything cool
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by HomerTimpson: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Yah fam. Everything cool
I can relate with your story thou. I know we all deserve better but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

You know actions and consequences

I embraced this lately
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by EzzyCarter: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I can relate with your story thou. I know we all deserve better but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

You know actions and consequences

I embraced this lately

Definitely bro. You've gotta get up and work for it. If you keep pushing you'll surely get there...
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by illicit(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mine are adverts
Re: What Informed Your Signature? by Offpoint: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
My needs no explanation... Everyone got the message.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Thanksgiving Today I'm So Thankful For Life / Jkingzs Events Enterprise / My Wedding Dress Was Ruined At The Last Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.