Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Can You Pause Your Roomba? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Pause Your Roomba? (155 Views)

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / [NEWS] Companies Hit Pause Button As Coronavirus Infects Economy / Pause And Think About These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pause Your Roomba? by donnasmithhus: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hey,
Do you want to know can you pause your Roomba?
During cleaning, you can pause a cleaning mission by pressing CLEAN on the robot or in the iRobot HOME App. Roomba can pause for up to 90 minutes and still continue the same cleaning cycle. After 90 minutes, Roomba will automatically cancel the cleaning job.
For further information you can visit our website:
Roomba Setup | Setting Up Roomba

Re: Can You Pause Your Roomba? by harvey121: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Thank you for your post. Very informative and useful. I can also add this post https://tileuk-magazine.com/all-about-roombas-battery/ to learn more about Roomba batteries and how to use them properly.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Companies In Nigeria - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / CBN Cuts Interest Rates To Word-off Looming Recession / Clearing And Forwarding Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.