Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns (521 Views)

What Happened To My Neighbour Yesterday- A Lesson To All / Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) / (VIDEO) Dogs Are Human Best Friend Ever. Dey Will Fight And Die Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's raining season that one owns a bike not different from someone trekking. Yesterday night rain fell heavily here and I managed to ride like that due to the fact that it's so much late in the night

My Versace palm slippers was so wet to the extent that I needed to drain it outside till sun shine in the following day for proper sun drying

Brothers and Sisters as I'm talking I don't know what to do to these dogs and the owner inclusive.

One of my shoes had been eaten by these dogs. Damaged beyond repairs
So funny. I've not seen the owner as I'm reporting this case to nairalanders. The slippers is upto 7 months now. I bought it 4.5k

I'm just laughing but quite painful

To the spiritual Gurus in the house. What's the implications of dogs eating someone wears? grin grin

Re: My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by DaddyRochie1642: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Go and tell your pastor what you just told us grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by Deborah98(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dogs eating slippers shocked, never heard of or seen anything like that before,the spiritual implications is that you should be prayerful....
Re: My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Dogs eating slippers shocked, never heard of or seen anything like that before,the spiritual implications is that you should be prayerful....
Thanks dear sister

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Go and tell your pastor what you just told us grin grin
OK sir
Re: My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by heendrix(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goan fast on the mountain for like 7 straight days

whatever God tells you come back and tell Righteousness89 I hear say him and baba wey dey heaven dey see coro to coro eye

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns by edoairways: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Those dogs were playing with you slippers case settled

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Best Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Meme 2021 / See How This Funny Dog Took Off After Sighting It's Owner Bizzare Action / COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.