Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) (4274 Views)

86 Cattle Rustled, Fulani Teenager Missing In Plateau / 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: / Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by CallMeDrino: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Earlier Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6107531/oluwatimileyin-akinnusi-missing-lady-seen

A young Nigerian lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi, who was reported missing to Nigeria Police on Tuesday, September 08, has been found, Featured24 reports.

She was reportedly last seen on Tuesday, September 8th, 2020 at UBA Branch at Oyingbo, Lagos State.

However, recent update reaching Featured24 reveals that she has been found safely.

The 21 year old was safely found, wearing the same pink top and black jeans trouser she wore before being reported missing.

Details of her sudden disappearance remains unknown as at the time of filing this report.

Details later…

https://featured24.com/missing-lady-oluwatimileyin-akinnusi-found-safe/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by joshjc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by swtdrms(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank God for that
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by kayboy4y(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ope o
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
This girls should stop standing on the road and waiting for a lift from posh cars.
A guy who is trekking will try to seek help to a destination they will ignore him.Once that same guy is driving and blow his horn they will quickly stop and ask him'Are you calling me"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tor. But I feel this is wrong. The way no explanation is given when these people are found. If they were kidnapped or something, they could explain and help everybody become more security conscious.
That is why the only conclusion people come to is that they went to meet their lovers

21 Likes

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Righteousness89(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hallelujah!!!

This is not Luck! This is The Hand of GOD!

So Many Have Been sent to the Grave just like this..

The Mercy of The Only Good GOD Has Found her.

To HIM Alone Be All the Glory...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by RuddyFusion(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank you Daddy GO
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
she looks very tired after collecting enough prick

3 Likes

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by bishop4life(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hallelujah!!!

This is not Luck! This is The Hand of GOD!

So Many Have Been sent to the Grave just like this..

The Mercy of The Only Good GOD Has Found her.

To HIM Alone Be All the Glory...

Oga stop it joor.
Are you the only worshipper here? someone went missing and was found. you didn't even asked what happened or where she went to and you are calling the hand of God.

what if she went to collect p-nis you will still call hand of God?

what if she ran from abusive home only to go back to it you will still call God hand?

what if... think, ask.

and to those who concocted this halve baked news, you people should also stop it!!!

FullBlastLight:

Carry ur anti-God bitterness away frm here joor!

He has a blissful reason 2 thank God, because he personally actually prayed 4 d speedy & safe location of d lady in his previous comment when d issue was 1st reported here on Nairaland!

So, if now found safely, why won't he ascribe glory 2 d prayer-answering God?

Meanwhile, I know u're actually looking 4 attention by quoting him unnecessarily!

Anti-God? is that a new name for not being stupid?

And he prayed ? So that is a reason noone deserve to know where she have been?

meanwhile I won't glorify your last line with a reply.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by FullBlastLight: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
All glory w d Almighty God!

They shld pls quickly run a serious check on her wellness, both spiritually & medically, 2 be absolutely sure somtin abt her has not been tampered with during d disappearance!

All we see is not all there is!

There's more 2 everytin dt we see!

4 Likes

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by vanida6: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Alhamdulillahi cool

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Righteousness89(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s]
bishop4life:

Oga stop it joor.
Are you the only worshipper here? someone went missing and was found. you didn't even asked what happened or where she went to and you are calling the hand of God.

what if she ran from abusive home only to go back to it you will still call God hand?

what if... think, ask.

and to those who concocted this halve baked news, you people should also stop it!!!
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Timekeeper: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Glory to the name. Of. The Lord Most high

If she went to collect dick, then God has released her from. The hands. Of the dickstrator..

Welcome home girl, OP after 9 months, u wunt put to bed
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by FullBlastLight: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
bishop4life:

Oga stop it joor.

what if... think, ask.

Carry ur anti-God bitterness away frm here joor!

He has a blissful reason 2 thank God, because he personally actually prayed 4 d speedy & safe location of d lady in his previous comment when d issue was 1st reported here on Nairaland!

So, if now found safely, why won't he ascribe glory 2 d prayer-answering God?

Meanwhile, I know u're actually looking 4 attention by quoting him unnecessarily!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Lubumbashi: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Her dressing looks like she went to her boyfriend's place. She might have drank a lot and slept over.
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
she's lucky
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Coolboss(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank God

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by waledeji(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
IPOB Pastor dey cancel post too?? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Orubebe01: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
My mind is telling me that she went to collect preeq
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by IamWonderful: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
She went dickation
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hanty after forming fainting, you tell us where you go. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by joelbooks: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nawao...Thank God
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by GarangDeMabior: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na man house she dey.. case closed
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
pass me the weed!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Smoke55: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
You Mean This Granny Is 21? Any Way We Will Discuss Her Age Later....Where She Talk Say She Go Since Ni?
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by missimelda01(f): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
I thought you only declare a person missing after 48hours of not being seen

Anyways I'm glad she's safe, these are scary times sad
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Beremx(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
comshots:
This girls should stop standing on the road and waiting for a lift from posh cars.
A guy who is trekking will try to seek help to a destination they will ignore him.Once that same guy is driving and blow his horn they will quickly stop and ask him'Are you calling me"
This one don conclude matter before the girl talk wetin happen to her.

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Dreyton36: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Craze grin must you say it
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by Dreyton36: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
vanida6:
Alhamdulillahi cool

For this ALHAMDULILLAH you said typed
I'll disturb you here on nairaland till you agree to marry me
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by seniormallam(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
God indeed got your back young lady
Re: Missing Lady, Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi Found Safe (photo) by FGonline: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Tor. But I feel this is wrong. The way no explanation is given when these people are found. If they were kidnapped or something, they could explain and help everybody become more security conscious.
That is why the only conclusion people come to is that they went to meet their lovers
what do u xpted

Most time,thy go runs

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lekkimassacre Is A Scam. Those Responsible Must Be Exposed And Punished. / Unbelievable But True, What A Yoruba Lawyer Told Me / 25% In FCT Case Dismissed, Lawyer Fined ₦‎20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.