Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers (502 Views)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by HigherEd: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
If I ever find myself speaking words unbecoming of a believer, I’d repent. There’d be no defending that, no matter the cause of the provocation. So help me God.

I also hope to lead by example in building a culture in the body where everyone “big” and “small” can be held accountable to the teaching of the word.

But it is gravely double-standard and hypocritical to exonerate Freeze even a bit. Many expect a lot from men of God, as they should. But we should also expect ANYONE AT ALL who names the name of Christ to at least have some decorum and discretion.

It is noteworthy that everything offensive that was said about Freeze, Freeze has also said about others and more. For avoidance of doubt, I’m reiterating that two wrongs don’t make a right. But Freeze and his supporters playing the victim all of a sudden is annoyingly hypocritical.

Honestly, enough is enough. The cantankerous and rambunctious fellow has to stop! If you’d be a teacher of the word, follow the word and not your stomach. Stop the laughable hypocrisy making you call Apostle Johnson Suleiman “friend” whilst you criticize the people he greatly reveres. Even adolescent folks knew the source of hush puppy’s wealth was questionable, but you couldn’t see it (or so you claimed). Your rebuttal was that Jesus dined with sinners? Did he also ask people to get their parents to take up a driving job for the sinners and extortioners?

Just last year, one of your mindless followers called my wife a slut. At some point, you have to be held accountable. This is that point. People who Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor EA Adeboye (as imperfect as they may seem) have blessed have had enough and they are asking you to stop! Enough is enough. I hope people like @alibabagcfr who were quick to point the errors of the Pastor who called you out would also tell you where you have erred like Mr Reno Omokiri did. I really hope. Either ways, enough is enough @daddyfreeze

https://www.facebook.com/558441417539600/posts/3476685985715114/

Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by HigherEd: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol thank you Iren.
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by Righteousness89(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
I say this Over and Over again!
Freeze is an agent of the devil Knowingly and Unknowingly used to Destabilize and Confuse the Church .

His Assignment is to Pull out People from the Path of Heaven to Hell!

He is another Linda..

Guard your Salvation with all you Can!
The days are so Evil..
Don't be Carried away with the Crowd..

Eternity is a Personal Race..
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by Timekeeper: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy freeze mouth wey dey run like tap water Don freeze since them threaten am with death grin grin grin grin

Baba had to freeze grin
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by chocboi78(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
na daddy freeze fit all this yeye pastorprenueres.. nonsense and pastors
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by CodeTemplar: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze is getting it right now. The attention seeking thing is getting his wishes in a different way.
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by desiredhome: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy Freeze exposing the pulpit bandits since 2017...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

The machandising the word or God........

When their fake curses do not work, they want to come physical........

Shame on them.....
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by edoairways: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
I say this Over and Over again!
Freeze is an agent of the devil Knowingly and Unknowingly used to Destabilize and Confuse the Church .

His Assignment is to Pull out People from the Path of Heaven to Hell!

He is another Linda..

Guard your Salvation with all you Can!
The days are so Evil..
Don't be Carried away with the Crowd..

Eternity is a Personal Race..
That reminds, have you seen Evangelist Margaret Amure's confession the latest one?
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by CodeTemplar: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Freeze and his army of cyber-sheeples who read their Bibles like recharge cards.
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by CodeTemplar: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
desiredhome:
Daddy Freeze exposing the pulpit bandits since 2017...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

The machandising the word or God........

When their fake curses do not work, they want to come physical........

Shame on them.....
Frozen minded sheeple
Re: Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers by desiredhome: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Frozen minded sheeple
Oyedepo and his likes have frozen your brain. grin grin
See what porverty and greed have caused you......a slave to a mere motal

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Ike Sermon October 2020 / Pray Against Namdi kanu Gospel / Trump Unbeatable In America Election..... Prophet I O Samuel Reveals Shocking R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.