Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed (718 Views)

Insecurity: Nigeria Is A Disgrace To The World –gen. T.Y Danjuma / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Danjuma use to work for Fulani until his pple started dying. he wants to fight for them.look at the way they rubbished him.

A LESSON FOR ANYONE BETRAYING THEIR PEOPLE TO SERVE THE CALIPHATE....ONCE THEY DISCARD YOU WE WILL TAKE OUR POUND OF FLESH

3 Likes

Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by GidiQuotes: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by orisa37: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Danjuma use to work for Fulani until his pple started dying. he wants to fight for them.look at the way they rubbished him.

A LESSON FOR ANYONE BETRAYING THEIR PEOPLE TO SERVE THE CALIPHATE....ONCE THEY DISCARD YOU WE WILL TAKE OUR POUND OF FLESH

You touch Danjuma and GOWON, you touch NIGERIA and the Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN must pay for this.
Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by Lipscomb(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seun, mynd44, Lalasticala
Rule21
Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

OP continue disgracing yourself in the public, I told you last time to buy better grammar or better still invite kids to put you through instead of this embarrassment.
ezenwajosh:

Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by DrGoodman: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dan maraya jos released a song titled "useful idiots" grin
Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by IamWonderful: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Even Arthur Eze also work for fulani and hausa.

1 Like

Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fulani Slaves :..
Tinubu
TY Danjuma
Orji Uzor Kalu
Rochas Okorocha
Ameachi
Gowon
Oshomole
Ovie Omoagege
Festus Keyamo
Itse Sagay
Fashola
Aregbesola
Audu Ogbe
Paul Unongo
Emeka Offo
Frank Omenka

2 Likes

Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by Lipscomb(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
What do you want me to pick from Gibberish?
ezenwajosh:

Am not embarrassed by grammar its not my language its foreign to me....both speaking and ways of writing them....but is that all you could pick from there?
Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
What do you want me to pick from Gibberish?

That the Fulani will use you against other people and after your work is done....they will attack your own people and when you try to defend your people they will remind you where you had a hand in what happened to other people wink this the simplest explanation I have for you on my gibberish, if its still confusing to you then you not only don't know grammar.... You might as well be dumb

3 Likes

Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by Lipscomb(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
I dont have your time today, but I will leave you with one word. You're the best at all you do and all you do is make people hate you.

ezenwajosh:

That the Fulani will use you against other people and after your work is done....they will attack your own people and when you try to defend your people they will remind you where you had a hand in what happened to other people wink this the simplest explanation I have for you on my gibberish, if its still confusing to you then you not only don't know grammar.... You might as well be dumb
Re: T.y Danjuma Once Worked For Fulani Until His People Where Killed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
I dont have your time today, but I will leave you with one word. You're the best at all you do and all you do is make people hate you.

I have an advice too...you see when you grow up...you know later got married and have kids, don't give them those none pasteurized cow milk....it will help make a better nigeria in future....I mean if she's gonna last that long but my point is help our African society by not feeding them with those milks OK.

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Dismissed Appeal On Parliamentary System Of Govt in Osun state / Buhari Commissions Warri- Itakpe Railway (photos & Video) / IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.