Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily (447 Views)

'if You See F**k, You Go Fit F**k?' - FB User Comes For Diamhorn / Facebook User Underfire For Supporting EFCC Against Naira Marley / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by StagethemTVee: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
A twitter user got more than she bargained for when she shared an experience while on her daily work routine. She stays in Mowe while her office is located at Ikate. She shared about a day she got home at 3am and was already on her way back to Ikate and around Law school at 7am.

I got home at 3am this morning (Thanks to Lagos Traffic) and right now, I am at law school headed to work. Mind you, I live at Mowe, ibafo and I work at Ikate.
There's no excuse to success. You have to keep moving no matter what!!
Good Morning
♥️

lalasticlala

Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by StagethemTVee: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
If only she can channel that energy into her own business but so many are afraid of failing so they rather be part of a team that is already working than pioneer their own team and vision.
Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by GudluckIBB(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dangote didnt become a Billionaire like this got me
Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by Amotolongbo(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
We don’t have to conclude here o.
Some people just wanna blame the man instead of asking him why he is doing what he is doing

The OP has only talked about the distance between the work and home.
The magnitude of the work she does and the take home, she didn’t mention it.
The conditions which have made the geographical locations (work and home) far apart, no one knows.

I believe every grown up person knows the best thing for him/her and the right things to do and sacrifices to make

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by TheCork(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Some people just wanna blame the man instead of asking him why he is doing what he is doing

The magnitude of the work he does and his take home, he didn’t mention it.
The conditions which have made the geographical locations (work and home) far apart, no one knows.

I believe every grown up man knows the best thing for him and the right thing and sacrifice to make

Please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by StagethemTVee: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's actually a lady
Amotolongbo:

The magnitude of the work he does and his take home, he didn’t mention it.

I believe every grown up man knows the best thing for him and the right thing and sacrifice to make
Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by espn(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Stupidity....I repeat Stupidity....
Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by Amotolongbo(f): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Re: Twitter User Comes Underfire For Journeying To Work At Ikate From Mowe Daily by StagethemTVee: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lovely set of teeth. You should be close up's brand ambassador. Twitter all day trend here lalasticlala
Amotolongbo:

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Laycon Clears The Air About Erica | Final Five Media Round / BREAKING: IGP Bans FSARS From Patrols, Stop And Search Duties / Bbnaija: Erica Advises Those Interested In Bbnaija Show To See A Psychiatrists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.