Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

#bbnaija2020: Disqualified Housemate, Erica Beg For Forgiveness (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Disqualified Housemate, Erica Beg For Forgiveness (video) (337 Views)

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) / 'please Forgive Me And Support Me, Am Begging' - Erica Beg Fans(video) / Popular Car Dealer Promises To Give Disqualified Housemate Erica A Benz And N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: Disqualified Housemate, Erica Beg For Forgiveness (video) by Jenny2u(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Disqualified Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Erica has begged her fans to forgive her for the mistakes she made during her time in the house.

The ex BBNaija housemate was disqualified from the Lockdown house on Sunday after breaking several house rules.

She was found guilty of pouring water on the Head of House(HoH) bed stopping Prince, her deputy, from sleeping in it. She was also found guilty of bullying and trying to confront the production team.

Erica also threatened to kill fellow housemate, Laycon outside the house.

Speaking in a new video shared on social media, Erica pleaded with everyone to support her, adding that she is human and bound to make mistakes.

Erica said:

“Please all I ask for is support. You know I’m human and bound to make mistakes. If I m...........................READ MORE AND WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/bbnaija2020-disqualified-housemate.html

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Kanye West Urinated On Grammy Award (full Video) / Bbnaija Winner, Laycon Finally Meets Davido / See Wetin Our Celebrities Dey Use!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.