Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 (31331 Views)

See Nominees For Ligue 1 Player, Coach Of The Season: Messi, Pochettino Missing / Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / Victor Osimhen Reacts After Winning Ligue 1 Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Angelfrost(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gbest90:

Then it's obvious you are not a premier league fan.

In case you dunno.....

Please, don't go there...

Alison is not fit to lace Neuer's gloves!!! I say this without prejudice or bias. Don't bother arguing!!! grin
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Ronaldo is supposed to have won it 7 times.
Snidjer 1 time
Iniesta 1 times
Xavi one time.
Messi 2 times.

He only deserves the award 2wice

This is why weed should never be legalized in Nigeria!!! Just negodu!

3 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Gbest90(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Alison is not fit to lace Neuer's gloves!!! I say this without prejudice or bias. Don't bother arguing!!! grin

No doubt about that.

But if you were to go by the performances of the last 2 to 3 seasons, then Ali is ahead by miles.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Exactly.. He doesn't worth it.

Shey make I burst ur bubble? Oblak and Ederson deserve am pass that Neuer.

I'm not downplaying his Ucl heroics but bro, no be after 19/20 season resume they begin dey play well? How u come do those wey start season well?

Unless u want to tell me that they should use stats after the 19/20 season restarted
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
PES is better than fifa
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Ayomarcel(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
EbukaHades10:

Shey make I burst ur bubble? Oblak (15) and Ederson am pass that Neuer.

I'm not downplaying his Ucl heroics but bro, no be after 19/20 season resume they begin dey play well? How u come do those wey start season well?

Unless u want to tell me that they should use stats after the 19/20 season restarted

Allison missed majority of the season. Without any significant contribution to the team. He should have maintained his last season ratings.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Neuer is a god, no doubt. In fact, he is fit to be mentioned among legends like Casillas, Van der save and Cech but since it's by stats they are using to do it,

Alison 18/19=21 clean sheets
19/20=13 clean sheets (with injury) in the league.

Neuer 18/19=11 clean sheets
19/20=15 clean sheets in the league.

I don't judge players by stats but by watching them on the pitch and besides, stats may or may not be padded but since that's how "they" want to do it, do the math.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Ayomarcel(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gbest90:

Reasons.

More clean sheets

More saves

one won a treble . they played a major role in their team success last season. Allison missed majority of the season. He should maintain last season ratings.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Allison missed majority of the season. Without any significant contribution to the team. He should have maintained his last season ratings.
I agree but even with injury, he contributed more o.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even the backup keeper (Adrian) didn't keep more than 5 cs
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Ayomarcel(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I agree but even with injury, he contributed more o.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even the backup keeper (Adrian) didn't keep more than 5 cs

Sure. Adrian wasn't good. But increasing Allison rating shouldn't be a step taken forward. Maintaining it could have been better tho. But FIFA seems to know best.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Sure. Adrian wasn't good. But increasing Allison rating shouldn't be a step taken forward. Maintaining it could have been better tho. But FIFA seems to know best.
Maybe, maybe not
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Pimpstar: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
nickvanilla:
Messi is the most talented player of the last 20 years. That is a fact.

But Cr7 remains the greatest of all times cool cool

ehn. angry

cut down the years please.

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by nickvanilla(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pimpstar:

ehn. angry

cut down the years please.

Lol. Let's face the truth, Messi's type of talent has not been seen for decades. That dude has everything though his personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Go to YouTube again and watch his videos. He's almost beyond comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
sentiment aside messi is a legend

4 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by kamokaze10(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

I'll pick Messi over anyone as my goat anyday anytime everyday, thrice on weekdays including weekends.

If your into sports betting, see my signature. Sign up and quote me with your number and join the lionsbet whatsapp group for winners.

No fee required. Let's gamble responsibly and win together.

08069347711...we roll 2geda
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Pimpstar: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
nickvanilla:

Lol. Let's face the truth, Messi's type of talent has not been seen for decades. That dude has everything though his personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Go to YouTube again and watch his videos. He's almost beyond comparison.

I love messi and acknowledge him the best but i came to conclusion that ronaldinho is the most talented it's just because of his attitude to work/dedication , likewise Neymar just like ronaldinho ,He ain't hardworking

well, it's fair to say, Messi is the best in 20years then, given his workrate and hardwork.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by passiveincome01: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Gbogbowa: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
The PRICELESS GOAT...
CLUBS are still sowing seed to purchase him.
Presidents are pleading for him to remain.
World Presidents are bidding him farewell.

Honestly, I sincerely appreciate CR7 for making humans understand that a god can be challenged to a bout.
Useless goat 4_0 from Liverpool last year,8-2 from Bayern this year without replying one,any way FiFA norminate but result is there for all to see

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by cristy149: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2020
de gea 86ovr is shocking
how did sterling still gets to keep his 88ovr
and who the Bleep gave cortois 89ovr
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by xeju: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2020
focus7:
Fifa is a scam, a corrupt organization.

What is their yardstick for determining their rating?

Let's state their feat and see who performed better, let's see who has delivered more
mumu...Na easports fifa21 game ratings b4 you spew your soured brain here

1 Like

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Goalnaldo(m): 2:57am On Sep 11, 2020
muyoge:
If you are destined to shine, you will shine. The intensity of the shine however depends on location and timing. There are stars in villages that will remain unrefined to unleash their full potential because of their location.

Some begin to shine when they are past their prime. Such shine may not be intense enough.

But there is good news. God still made Moses shine effulgently with overwhelming intensity after Moses thought he was wrongly positioned and past his prime.

If you have a seed of greatness in you, you will surely shine even if you have missed some opportunities. Why? Simply because He is a merciful God.
I love this. It's a beacon of hope to people like me.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by odehaj: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2020
The funny thing is that, even @Messi’s haters know that he’s the GOAT but still hates because of that Portuguese fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2020
nickvanilla:
Messi is the most talented player of the last 20 years. That is a fact.

But Cr7 remains the greatest of all times cool cool
You need Shiloh

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Where are Chelsea players
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by lexy2014: 5:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Gbest90:

Then it's obvious you are not a premier league fan.

In case you dunno.....

What has being a premier league fan or otherwise got to do assessing ratings? Is premier league d only league in Europe? Is there no bundesliga?
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by 99thEnemy(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Messi know u
Messi na MAZI EWU. Period.
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Gbest90(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Ayomarcel:

More clean sheets

Since joining Liverpool Alisson has more clean sheets than any other goalie.

And need I remind you of his style of play? As calm as you like on the ball. Beautiful vision and immaculate long balls. Pls when last did Nuer bag an assist?

Nuer might be one of best goalies ever in game. But Alisson Becker is the definition of a COMPLETE MODERN DAY GOAL KEEPER.

Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by Deborah98(f): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Uyi168:
Messi know u
Messi and no other cheesy
Re: Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 by otokx(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Hope PES will not make the same mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA To Pay Nigeria N4.5 Billion For Qualifying For Russia World Cup 2018 / Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.