Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard (514 Views)

Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win / Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by WinningGoals10: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Frank Lampard says he joined Chelsea as manager "to win" and "thrives off the pressure" at the club.

Helped by billionaire owner Roman Abramovich, Chelsea have been Europe's biggest spenders so far with an outlay of £200m - and six major signings made.

The club were under a transfer ban last season, finishing fourth in the Premier League and losing in the FA Cup final against London rivals Arsenal.

Lampard said the arrival of the new players "changes the landscape".

He said: "I didn't come into the job to fight for fourth place or bring academy players in; I came here to win. Last year we couldn't recruit and this year the club have made the decision to bring in players.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/index.php/2020/09/10/i-didnt-come-here-to-fight-for-fourth-i-want-to-win-frank-lampard/

Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by Ifybwoy7: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
now thats the mentality lamp
Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by Gbest90(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
No need for much talk.

Less than 48 hours to go.

Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by paulolee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
u see 4th place u no go happy.....till den shaa
Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by Great100000: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
paulolee:
u see 4th place u no go happy.....till den shaa
Why will he be happy and if he finish 4th place, na people like you will say he is not a good coach and he is failure despite the squad he have, he is saying what he want now and still you wan trash talk him. People sha

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by vanida6: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
With ziyech, werner, silvar, pulisic, haverts, chillwell' if u still fight for fourth next season nah sack go be ur final whistle cheesy
Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by kenzysmith: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Done dey make mouth because u undecided manage finish top four last seasons u won't humble ur self your down fall will give us rest of mind
Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by Shorsky1(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2020
.Do the talking on the pitch.
Re: I Didn't Come Here To Fight For Fourth, I Want To Win - Frank Lampard by Great100000: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
Done dey make mouth because u undecided manage finish top four last seasons u won't humble ur self your down fall will give us rest of mind
Why are you plotting his downfall, he said what he really want and if he say 4th place now you people say he is a bad coach

(1) (Reply)

Etebo Arrives Turkey For Galatasaray Medicals / Three Yahoo Boys Run Mad In Abuja Nigeria See Why / Ngolo Kante Wants To Leave Chelsea Over Wedding Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.