Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Stable Cam Pro Gimbal 2020 Review: Is This The Best Stabilizer For Cell Phones? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Stable Cam Pro Gimbal 2020 Review: Is This The Best Stabilizer For Cell Phones? (167 Views)

Can I Use 1000va Stabilizer For Deep Freezer / ***sold***5kva Stabilizer For Sale / Affordable Deals On Cell Phones, Laptops & Video Games From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stable Cam Pro Gimbal 2020 Review: Is This The Best Stabilizer For Cell Phones? by destinvlar: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
[/color][color=#000099]Remember the first time you tried making something in the kitchen? What was it? Well, I tried frying them eggs and potatoes. Potatoes came out fine but the eggs- A lovely disaster I must say. I put so much salt and bell peppers into the pan containing the whisked egg that any rabbit eating a pepper in the hotel lobby would literally do the bell-hops. No jokes. Yup! That was when I was aged six. You really need to try out my recipe these days. A big improvement.

Beginner tales like this are more common when it comes to taking lovely photos with your smart devices. Gimbals help a lot-offers great flexibility to leisure photo takers and even professionals. Stable Cam Pro Gimbal is one hell of a stabilizer we find fascinating to review. Grab a Tacos, relax and enjoy the read.

What is a Gimbal?
Our pals at Wikipedia say a Gimbal is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object about a
single axis. They can be used to mount everything from small camera lenses to large
photographic telescopes. Gimbals make it unbelievably easy to capture smooth-as-silk photos & videos.

In simple terms, think of a stable stand that holds your phone or camera in a firm manner so as to get that perfect shot. It doesn’t matter whether you’re walking, running, or stuff- you still get clear stable images from your photo device.

How do Gimbals work?

Gimbals work by countering external movements with rotations in the axes. They do so with the help of motors, sensors, and other electronic parts. You tilt your phone to the right (for instance), the gimbal detects intentional movements & adjusts your phone cam to align with your position as well as cancel out unwanted jolt or movements (that shaky/wiggle motion). The role of gimbals and camera stabilizers keep increasing with each passing day-stable photos, nice videos, you name it.

What is StableCam Pro?
Stable Cam Pro is simply a smartphone gimbal that provides expertly-shot, vibrant footage that makes for good memories. You don’t have to be an experienced photographer or videographer to master a photo device like this. This little piece of handheld technology provides photography and videography features that will leave you in admiration of the gadget. The device provides you with the exact balance you need to produce professional images and videos.

This uniquely designed smartphone gimbal is perfect for any occasion or terrain- hiking, adventures, your graduations, Haloween shots, you name it. Doesn’t matter if you’re in motion, images and videos from your smartphones are always crystal clear and stable!

Why Do I Need Stable CAM PRO Gimbal Reviews?

Whether you are a professional photographer or just someone that enjoys the art as a hobby, it is quite beneficial to obtain the device because of the stress it takes off your shoulders. As a photographer, it is quite common to get worn out due to the heavy apparatus that comes with the job. Gimbals always come handy. In that way you can fit your smartphone into the StableCam Pro frame while going hiking. It saves space, compact, and lightweight, meaning you can carry it wherever you want.

If you are a photo freak like myself (and yes! I love group selfies and videos) you improve your art with the StableCAM PRO. You really need to see how stable videos are even when you are running. No unnecessary jolts like what many brand gimbals and selfie sticks provide.

N:B Gimbals are NOT selfie sticks. Gimbals are more stable than selfie sticks. When running with your smartphone attached to a gimbal like the Stable Cam Pro, the video is very stable– no jolts. With your smartphone attached to a selfie stick, the videos shake.

This amazing piece of handheld tech will make all your videos non-shaky, stable, and gives them a cinematic touch. It comes with features that will lead to amazing videos and images, with minimal effort. The device will help you capture images and shoot videos with the quality of a professional camera.

What are the Features of Stable Cam PRO?
3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer

The Stable CamPro comes with a 3-axis gimbal stabilizer mode. A 3 axis gimbal ensures that the motion of the smartphone camera is stabilized even when you are holding it and going up and down, left and right, front and back. In videographer/ selfie circles we call this pan, tilt, and roll stabilization. This feature is what allows you to hold the device with one hand and still get that perfect shot. The Stable Cam Pro might just be the best camera gimbal yet.
Tracking Feature

The intelligent and predictive tracking feature records movements to the slightest details. Upon testing the Trend Parlour Team found the StableCam Pro to be be highly reactive to the slightest of tilts. Its adjustments were done in split seconds and weren’t obvious but for paying keen attention. Its sensors are smart- real smart. This is extremely important when you are taking photos of nature like animals, birds or insects.

Remember the viral video of an ostrich chasing a cyclist in the Northwestern Province, South Africa? I bet the scene would have been much more insane if a gimbal like the Stable Cam Pro was used to capture the event. Imagine screen sharing that funny video with a screen share device like the TVShareMax? A double combo.
Long Battery Life

Built with durable components, the battery lasts about 15hours on a single charge, this product
offers you more filming time and picture time than most similar products. It also comes with a
beautify mode that will keep you looking sharp and camera-ready all the time.

Beginner Friendly Controls

Stable Cam gimbal reviews have beginner friendly photo/video controls. Doesn’t matter if you’re a grandparent looking to have a swell time like Robert De Niro in Dirty Grandpa or a young chap looking to capture those moves on the ice rink. We humans often need that rush of adrenaline once in a while (winks)

What are the Pros of using the StableCam Pro Smartphone Stabilizer?

3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer creates a smart balance to capture crystal clear pictures.
Beginner Friendly Controls-Simple User Interface.
Portable
Long Battery Life- this gimbal lasts for long periods between charges

What are the Cons of using the StableCam Pro Gimbal?
Stable cam can only be purchased online...

Check out the detailed review of the Stable Cam Pro at https://trendparlour.com/stable-cam-pro-gimbal-review-best-stabilizer-for-phones/

Thinking of that perfect Haloween gift? Well, the ActivBeat Headset or Xwatch smartwatch review might just be what you need

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Available In Bulk / Startup Collaboration Platform — Innovation Pipeline — Startgrid / Clean Laptop Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.