Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,946 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Welcome To Closing Jolly Jolly On Go Slow Debate With Expensive: Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Closing Jolly Jolly On Go Slow Debate With Expensive: Live (286 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Closing Jolly Jolly On Go Slow Debate With Expensive: Live by OfficialE2DX2DP(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Welcome to closing Jolly Jolly On Go Slow Debate With E2DX2DP Expensive himself on 99.5 Wazobia fm Abuja

Download our app "Wazobia Xtra" on google playstore and watch us live on the go.

na make we download as e go take go today

Minister say as Doctors wen go strike na youths go take over now, So wetin be the faith of those wey de hospital? And u wey u de follow us online wetin u think say go be de faith of people as federal government no pay doctors and dem wen go strike. So na youths go take over from wey de doctors stop....
As e be na wetin be ur contribution on top this matter? na how una see de matter?

Those of una wey fit reach us on WhatsApp make una send una contributions on top this matter here for our WhatsApp https:///2348099930172

Re: Welcome To Closing Jolly Jolly On Go Slow Debate With Expensive: Live by Roland17(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2021
@OfficialE2DX2DP
While I am incredibly elated to discover that you are present on this forum, I am disappointed you have not received the recognition your personality deserves.
Mr. Expensive, despite residing in the US, I am an ardent follower and listener of your programs on radio.
Irrespective of the heavy crack down on free speech by the current government in Nigeria you have continued to use your influence to find creative ways to advocate for the poor and neglected people of Lagos and Nigeria.
Please feel free to reach out to me for financial support for your numerous welfare/ social initiatives. Extend my greetings to Solid AC!
God bless you all!

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment People Hail Prophet Odumeje As Was Seen Controlling Traffic In An / Edo 2020 Update: Obaseki Won Because Buhari Did Not Use ‘federal Might’- BSO / Operatives of Anti-defecation unit of Lagos State Ministry of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.