Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

How I Got Nicki Minaj On My Song After I Was Drunk – Davido Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Nicki Minaj On My Song After I Was Drunk – Davido Reveals (612 Views)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live / VIDEO: “tuface Came On Stage Drunk, Davido Chased Him Off The Stage” – Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Nicki Minaj On My Song After I Was Drunk – Davido Reveals by Oshoboy01: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Popular artiste, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has returned to the social media after months of break. He returned with a release of a new song titled ‘FEM’ off his yet to be released album, A better time.

In an interview session at Beat FM earlier today, monitored by Trixx NG’s Osho Oluwatosin, He spoke a little about the yet to be released album and
how he got foreign rapper, Nicki Minaj on a track in the album.

He explained that he had never spoken to Nicki Minaj and that the song they did together would make it the first time they ever worked together.

He made it known that He was in a club in Abuja where he got drunk, apparently, he had just recorded the song then.

He then sent a DM to Nicki Minaj and shockingly she replied him the next day.

‘We were in a club in Abuja , drunk and wasted, I just recorded this song and I thought of sending a DM to Nicki Minaj
I said ‘Nicky I got a hit for us, its going to go number one I promise’, I didn’t remember what I did, the next day she sent me a message that I should send it.

I was surprised, I know she has heard of me but I didn’t think she was into my music’’

While speaking on what he has been doing while he was away from the social media, He revealed that he had been watching big brother naija, and lots of Nigerian movies

https://trixxng.com/how-i-got-nicki-minaj-on-my-song-after-i-was-drunk-davido-reveals/

1 Share

Re: How I Got Nicki Minaj On My Song After I Was Drunk – Davido Reveals by WoundedLamb: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
When there's no harm in trying, try!

Nicky Minaj is a big name, any collaboration with her is good for Davido's career. I'm happy for him.
Re: How I Got Nicki Minaj On My Song After I Was Drunk – Davido Reveals by Hazlett1988: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keeping putting your enemies to shame by your success and hit track OBO
Re: How I Got Nicki Minaj On My Song After I Was Drunk – Davido Reveals by Nawa4you: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Olowo

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Knelt Down Thanking God, Family And Icons / Nollywood Actress Chacha Discharged From Hospital (photos, Video) / Laycon And Joeboy Shoot Music Video For Nobody Remix (watch )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.