Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today (5056 Views)

Creative Costumes As UNN Architecture Students Slay In Cultural Day / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by samuelpeters(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Brawlscartel:
Today a first year student of unn from the faculty of physical science, department of statistics take a vow today...

The marriage was done in kwale delta state..

Air ur view
Hian...
How school con take be scam?? angry
I wish them well.
He is either the first son, only son, got her pregnant, or Maybe he is already old enough and ready to settle down(looks deceives sometimes).
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by daviddext: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2020
If I understood you perfectly well Op, I think, like many other people do, you are asking if the pursuit of academic achievement is one reason there is delay in marriage for some people.

Perhaps I have interpreted your question wrongly. However, this is my answer to you. School is not scam because it forms part of our experience in life. What is scam is believing that school is everyones key to their destiny. We must understand that there is a big difference between the terms "EDUCATION" and "SCHOOL". You can get whatever education you need to succeed in or outside school depending on what you want to do. If your career choice is Medical doctor, then school is not a scam. If your career choice is to be a great importation and exportation billionaire businessman...hmm, I think you know what to do. Learn from businessmen where ever you find them, in school or outside school. None of the career mention are easy. So, you have to put in the hard work in school or outside school. Becoming a G-boy or criminal is out of the question because it gives no value to our society. I hope my answer helps. Cheers!
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by tosinosam(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2020
I don't even know what to comment on. The school is a scam stuff or that dramalike wedding
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:

True but sad outcome for person wey wan use marriage to kill his/her blazing libido

For d man, better wrk to earn money n respect (for 2020, no money, no true love. Evn d 18+ toys dey wrk harder dis days to earn respect. Ask d users)
For d woman, better wrk to be loved by your hozibee (lazy wife = unhappy huzb, dirty home, bad child(ren)..)
I think that boy is rich o, the way I dey see am.
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Researchclue: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Well-Researched 'BUSINESS MANAGEMENT' Project Topics and Materials.

1. Evaluation of Bank lending practices and credit management in Nigeria. https://nairaproject.com/projects/008.html

For more Business Management project topics and materials, visit, https://nairaproject.com/projects/business-management-project-topics-in-nigeria/index.html

Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Someone is pregnant
that means he is fertile unlike ......
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2020
LoudlyMouthed:

True but sad outcome for person wey wan use marriage to kill his/her blazing libido

For d man, better wrk to earn money n respect (for 2020, no money, no true love. Evn d 18+ toys dey wrk harder dis days to earn respect. Ask d users)
For d woman, better wrk to be loved by your hozibee (lazy wife = unhappy huzb, dirty home, bad child(ren)..)

Have you done your findings and discovered they are not working or have a solid support somewhere? As far as you're in this this country, marriage na manage. No matter how much you're earning.

So long you're depending on a paid job for sustainance, you're no different from a student who has planned to get married and live within his means. He can only get better with time.
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Someone is pregnant
She doesn't have to be pregnant to get married bro!
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

She doesn't have to be pregnant to get married bro!
at her age?
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
at her age?
So?
As lon as she isn't below 18, it's her right to get married whenever it pleases her. Isn't it better than hoeing about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Liposure: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brachaa:

Have you done your findings and discovered they are not working or have a solid support somewhere? As far as you're in this this country, marriage na manage. No matter how much you're earning.

So long you're depending on a paid job for sustainance, you're no different from a student who has planned to get married and live within his means. He can only get better with time.

flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by abercrombie(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op.....na u be the boy
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Liposure:
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

That is just the gospel truth except we want to deceive ourselves.
Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by angelfallz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
MalaikaEH:
Op, how does this marriage make schooling a scam? Explain more before we can pass informed comments.

The only reasonable comment so far

1 Like

Re: Is School Scam? As UNN First Year Student Marry Today by angelfallz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brachaa:
Better than fornictating about and wasting his youth.

HML to them.

What is everyone saying despicable things instead of wishing them a happy married life?

The news says, "married" not "impregnated a girl" I wonder why everyone is just talking about pregnancy. Meanwhile some here have impregnated a girl somewhere or worststill made a girl to abort a pregnancy and here they are castigating a young man for being responsible at his age. SMH...

Hypocrites are everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hire A Professional Writer For Your Academic Project / These Are Not Just Facts! These Are Awesome Facts! / Borno Govt Pays N300m WAEC, NECO 2017 Examination Fees For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.