Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him (3478 Views)

#bbnaija: “I Wish Laycon Can Be In Kiddwaya’s Body” – Erica Says (video) / A Whole Meal! Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Thighs in New Pictures. Photos / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Afangideh1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
BBNaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him – Lady Claims As She’s Set To Win Laycon’s Heart

A Nigerian lady identified as Nora has professed love to BBNaija housemate Laycon saying he can only have one wife and that would be her as she’s a whole meal for him.
Nora in a tweet disclosed she will do everything to win the heart of Laycon when he comes out of the house with the help of her heavy-duty both front and back.

From her post, it’s obvious she will do everything to have a relationship with Laycon a guy she has never met but only watched him on TV for a few weeks.

This is also a way of encouragement to Laycon assuring him that there are so many ladies out there willing to have a relationship with him since those in the house don’t want him.

See screens shot below;

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/bbnaija-laycon-can-only-have-one-wife.html
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by ObaKlaz: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
As his chances of winning are sky-high!
Nora, you're an opportunist! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
lol
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by AgathaMoses(f): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
lol
okpko
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Even if I have sisters I will hand her over to laycon
Very calm a guy,despite the fact that Erika abuse him wrongly and badly he didn't utter a word
Not me I trust myself na all those their bouncer go come carry me out cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Spaxon(f): 1:34am On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Very calm a guy,despite the fact that Erika abuse him wrongly and badly he didn't utter a word
Spotted
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Bimiafashion(f): 2:08am On Sep 11, 2020
undecided undecided
ZINIBANKS:
undecided
ZINIBANKS:
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by DaddyRochie1642: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2020
ObaKlaz:
As his chances of winning are sky-high!

Nora, you're an opportunist! grin

grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by DaddyRochie1642: 2:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Laycon will eventually get tired of Nora's Kpekus grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Openbusiness: 5:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by mii4u(f): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by LegiitAdigun(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Before I say anything allow me to mention three things. Things, things, things. Thank you guys for your attention.���
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Spaxon:
Spotted
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Spaxon:
Spotted
Shut up
Re: Bbnaija: Laycon Can Only Have One Wife And I’m A Whole Meal For Him by Hypnotise: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Assuming Laycon was not on BBN and was a random street guy, will she still want to be his wife or turn herself to a whole meal for him?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet The Beautiful Arab Lady Who Claims She’s Ozo’s Wife-to-be / LORDLAMBA Has Been Arrested For Fraud By The EFCC After Making This Skit / Ebube Nwagbo Pregnant??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.