Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus (480 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by Kiddo01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Have you ever wondered, if the present regime or leadership of president Buhari were to be recorded in the Bible how it would be presentrd?

Here is a compilation from a renowned journalists as found in his controversial 3rd Kings chapter 1:1-19.

Click on the link for the complete verse.
https://www.facebook.com/100002524955034/posts/3287552418005558/?app=fbl

Below is a screenshot of the first three verses

Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by Frankodion2: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
See my games below

Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by Ade3131: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Make Bubu catch you... 5million hate speech fine loading

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by Ade3131: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Frankodion2:
See my games below

I smell scam...
Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by socialmediaman: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think GEJ lost to the tyrant in 2015! Many people were genuinely fed up. The useless nepotistic tyrant is a disaster nonetheless!
Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by ursullalinda(f): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hahaha........I don laugh tire........some Nigerians are so hilarious
Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by andyanders: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
ursullalinda:
Hahaha........I don laugh tire........some Nigerians are so hilarious

On point. If this one enter st., dss go carry the guy. The guy is just on point.

The book of kings, chpt 200 v 3. The evil leaders were looting and hidding their loot in foriegn land. V 4. Children were dying of hunger. V5. I will visit them with my anger, thus says the Lord. V6. Their children and their generation will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Regime Of PMB Were Recorded In The Bible, It Would Read Thus by IamWonderful: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
He should try this with Quran, I will comment them, bunch of cowards

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides 2020: Nigerian Singer, Davido Anticipates Polls / We Are Against Oduduwa Republic- Yoruba Muslims Front / Election: Ondo Is Not Rivers, Akeredolu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.